AllKpop Breaking: Special Performance

By Kiara| 434,698 views| 20,098 shares|300,435 comments

This past weekend, MNET surprised fans with a special performance that the fans have been waiting for. The girls revamped the theme song from Produce 101, "Pick Me", and welcomed back past Produce 101 trainees. Seeing some old faces brought chills to the audience. Check out the video below!

How do you feel about the Muse girls performing "Pick Me" ? Share your thoughts below!

[See Also: New Entertainment Company, Pinnacle Ent. is looking for trainees. Send you application now!!]

Comments

Where.Is.Johnny?: I love that they brought back the old trainees. Forces the crowd to remember the originals that still have yet to debut because of their half ass companies that don't give a shit about them.

^BangBangBang: Might as well well you @SS Entertainment 

^InTheJungleTheMightyJungleLeoSleepsTonight: Someone's triggered... but look at our Jellyfish babies and Taekwoon's sister. They slaying

Day6isbaeasf: This song is still terrible but they did a good job... I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message from CEO-nim:

Hello Muse trainees! We are close to starting the show and congratulations to all trainees accepted, however, we are still short 2 trainees. Please continue to share to all interested. Also, MNET is now partnered with a new entertainment company, called Pinnacle Entertainment. We have reached out to your respective companies and they are allowing all trainees to have dual contract with the 2 companies, if you would like. Comment below stating if you want to be in a group or a soloist, if you would like to join the company. Muse trainees do not have to fill out the other form. Also the final group will be working with Pinnacle for their debut.