EP.05 After Show

For everyone not apart of Pinnacle Entertainment, Scarlett was just in a music video. Without knowing this, y'all might be a little confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Scarlett's POV) [Writing these chapters w/o pov is so hard}

"Haesweet, I promise we did just fine!" HaeRyung shook her head, focusing on her food. "No, we should have picked another song. "I Don't Know" was too cute." She looked over to Suyin and YuMi, who were paying attention to YuMi's phone. "Yah, pay attention to your food." Jiji reached over the table and took the phone from the girls. "Sorry, we were just excited to see your video, unnie." My head shot up. "You guys shouldn't watch that. You're too young." Suyin, laughed. "No I'm not. I'm about to be 15." Suyin folded her arms and pouted. "When you're 18, then we can talk about watching the video." HaeRyung said, earning a laugh from the other girls. "But un... unnie." Suyin's eyes focused on something behind me. 

"Seunghye-ah" 

"Come with me" I nodded and stood up quickly

"Come with me" I nodded and stood up quickly. "Good luck unnie." YuMi whispered. The whole cafeteria was silent as we left. When we reached the hallway, the other members of Big Bang were there. "Annyeonghasyo." I bowed.

 "Seunghye, Gri found something really interesting on his twitter feed today. Apparently, you released a video and didn't tell me." I looked down. "Hyedi, this video is completely inappropriate. Now what is umma and appa going to think when they see it?" I shrugged. "Hopefully nothing serious and will just be happy, that I am in  music video." "But Hyedi, the 'Dream Girls' music video would be something to show them, not this" Jiyoung said. "But y'all acting like you have not had sexy concepts before. Plus this is only a project group, it's not gonna last forever." I looked at Seungri still hiding behind Daesung. "Gri oppa, you're not loyal for snitching. Why you didn't text me?" 

"I didn't do intentionally. I was said it out loud not thinking anyone was listening. Seunghyun hyung took my phone before I could have exited twitter." I rolled my eyes before pulling at the sleeves of my sweater. "Hyun oppa, please stop making a big deal over it."  "How am I supposed to do that? I don't need anyone to see you like this. You're promised to stay innocent, remember?" He said stroking my hair. "I was five then. I'm 23 now, things change." "Hyedi, just... please?" 

 please?" 

"Alright... I just can't guarantee anything with the music videos. I can try my best though." He smiled before hugging me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I started writing this chapter at midnight and I felt like I was loosing my mind. I hope this chapter doesn't sound crazy or like I was on an acid trip.