"Yeah, i guess so too now, i didn't knew you will wake up, and we were so busy we didn't notice we came so close to the house."

"You both scared the shit out of me!"

"Yeah we are sorry." Demon said.

"Wait..how did you do that? I am sure you have to answer Arnold about it. Since, you have made damage here." Demon said waving his hand around.

"I don't know. Seems if any emotion hits me at it's peak i am self discovering new powers."

"That must be it. But, it's good." Demon appreciated. "Look at yourself, though some amount of power was used while doing this, but you seem to be fine. This is a good sign. You are getting stronger." he said.

I nodded and looked at Bryan, he seemed to be looking at me with concern.

"Let's go inside." he silently said and started walking towards the door.

I looked at Demon , who shrugged looking at my questioning look.

Closing the door to my room which is also Bryan's room (after a long heated debate with my grandpa), i felt like i am seeing him for the first time since ages. Damn, i always feel like that. I smiled at him but he looked lost in thoughts, bit worried, bit concern. I hugged him from back.

"What's the matter?" i asked

"Nothing."

"Bryan, something is wrong. I can feel it. Now tell me what is it that you are so worried about?"

He sighed then turned to look at me, holding my face, he pulled me for a long, slow and demanding kiss. I obliged his need. Slowly, he pulled me to the bed and made me sit on his lap.

"I am just worried about you."

"You don't have to. You know i will be fine."

"Elena, you haven't faced any war yet. Nor have you even seen it. You are new to this world, and now that you are developing your abilities, there would be more people out there to take you."

I got up and walked towards the window, probably to hide my facial expressons. I was scared, he was right.

"Why are you thinking about it? Look Bryan, i am not a kid anymore. Years back Mom and Dad defended me, now i am a Hunter, with addditional abilities, that no one knows then us. I agree i haven't seen any war yet, but i don't think i am concerned about that." I turned and looked at him.

"Wait..why is this all coming from you ?"

That made him look up at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What are you thinking Bryan?"

"I just..i don't want you to..you know..i mean.. participate in any fight." he said without looking at me.

That pissed me off.

"What?..what are you talking about? I am beating my ass off to face any danger that comes to our way. I am willing to fight for myself and for you all. I am trying to develop unusual powers within me, even if i am harming myself, and you are saying you don't want me to participate!"

"That's the reason, you are harming yourself. Don't show me that strong, confident hunter, i know you are scared too. It's not just my view but others too. You have to understand you are too precious for us. Think about me Elena. I am your mate, i am confident about you. But, i will not let anyone harm you till my last breath. You have to beleive me."

"Everyone thinks that i shouldn't participate?" i was shocked to hear that. Why do they think i am a weak hunter, am i that easy for any rogue?

"That's just our opinion. Master hasn't commented on it yet." he said explaining.