Opening Day and A Surprise

Start from the beginning

"But you're the only Potter..." Draco trailed off while looking at the sign. Something clicked, and he looked towards Harry. Harry reached into his pocket, and pulled out a blue box, and he got down on one knee. Draco gasped, and he covered his gapping mouth with his hands. Everyone around them was loosing their shit.

"We've been together for almost a year now. And for so long, I haven't known what I was gonna do, who I was going to become, who I was going to be with. But ever since I met you, I had all the answers. Draco Malfoy. Will you do me the honor of a lifetime, and become my husband?" Harry asked, hopefllness in his eyes. Draco was crying happily. He nodded his head.

"Yes! I'll marry you!" Draco exclaimed. Harry slipped the silver engagement band on his finger. Draco immediately flung towards Harry. Harry stood up and caught Draco. They took a long passionate kiss. They ignored all of the flashing lights, and crying people. They were in the moment of a lifetime. They separated, and hugged each other, crying happily.

"I love you so much!" Draco cried out.

"I love you." Harry told him. They separated, and rubbed away their tears. They saw Narcissa with happy tears as well, and Teddy was squealing happily. Harry picked up Teddy, and hugged Narcissa. She was crying happily. Harry separated from her, and let Draco hug her. Harry gave Teddy a big kiss on the cheek, which made him giggle excitedly. He looked towards the Weasleys, and there were so many different emotions. Molly was about to cry, Arthur had a fatherly smile, Ginny and Ron were hugging each other, and laughing for joy, and Ginny was handing George two galleons as he laughed maniacally.

"Come here Harry." Molly told Harry. She Harry and Teddy. Harry gave everyone hugs, and just ignored the random strangers that had mixed emotions between happiness, sadness, and outrage, saying it was fake. Harry and Draco got together, and held both of their hands over their store handle, and opened it.

"We are officially open!" Draco called out happily.

"First rule! NO REPORTERS ALLOWED!" Harry yelled out to the group. As customer flooded into the store, Harry and Draco denied the reporters access. Draco stood on the counter while Harry held Teddy, and announced to the customers.

"Thank you for coming! We have three floors of products. Rare plants are sold on the third floor, and must be opened by open of us." He said while gesturing to himself and Harry. "If you have any questions, ask us." He concluded. He jumped down from the counter, and hugged Harry, and gave Teddy a kiss you.

"You are too much Harry." Draco smiled happily. They saw the Weasleys walk into the store, and Harry went to say hi while Draco manned the register.

"You are mental, Harry." Ginny told him. George hooked an arm around Harry.

"I knew you were gonna do it, Harry." George said proudly. Harry greeted the others all, and greeted Narcissa.

"I'm finally going to have a Son-In-Law!" She exclaimed happily. "And hopefully godchildren." She said as she lightly elbowed Harry. Harry immediately blushed.

"I love that you all came. Look around the store, and tell us if you find something you like." Harry told them. He walked back to Draco.

"I'm going to walked around, and see if the customer need anything." Harry told Draco. He nodded, and stayed put. Harry wanted up the stairs, and walked around the groups of people looking at the bottles.

He saw that some of the customer already had some bottles in their hands. He walked around the first floor, and explained some of the different plants uses.

"95% of all our plants have a use in potions. The other 5% are just gorgeous plants to give to others as presents." He told them. Before they knew if, everyone went and left, and it was close to closing time. Harry made sure to lock all the doors, and the two counted the money.

"We earned 26 galleons 20 sickles, and 6 knuts." Draco concluded.

"That's great!" Harry said happily. Teddy held the galleon, and stared at it's shininess. They placed the money into their pockets, and went up to the third floor. Harry closed and locked the door, and the three flooed back home.

When they got home, Teddy was yawning. He had skipped his nap, so he was completely knackered.

Harry quickly got Teddy some dinner, and fed him quickly before he fell asleep.

Harry changed Teddy into his pajamas, and laid him in his crib. He didn't even need to tell him a story. He fell asleep immediately. Harry drew the curtains, and closed the door.

He went to their room, where Draco was emptying the money into their safe.

"This safe is directly linked to Gringotts, so all we have to do is put the money inside, and it'll vanish into our vaults in the morning. I found it awhile ago when I went shopping." Draco told him.

"That's cool." Harry said, looking at the vault. He headed to the bathroom, and stripped for a shower. Draco followed soon after, and they both got a shower, and pulled on their pajamas.

Harry headed downstairs, and warmed up their left overs from the previous night.

Once it was ready, he called Draco down, and they ate together.

"Today was very successful." Draco commented with a smile.

"For more than one reason, may I add." Harry smirked looking at Draco. "When do you want the wedding?" Harry asked.

"Anytime, as long as I'm with you." Draco said smiling. They finished dinner, and decided to leave the dishes for tomorrow. They headed up to bed.

They climbed into bed, and snuggled together.

"You are amazing, Harry. What did I do to deserve you?" Draco asked.

"You hugged me in Borgin and Burkes. I was yours from there on out." Harry said lovingly. He kissed Draco.

"Goodnight love." Harry said sleepily.

"Goodnight love." Draco yawned.