Chapter 32

(A.N sorry for the long wait my beautiful readers. Did everyone have a nice Christmas and New year? I know I did....can you believe Zayn's 21...and that means Harry's gonna be 20 in a few weeks:( can I cry now? I hop everyone's liking my story so far...I might bring old characters back into it or bring new ones...hmm...Comment and tell me what you think. I've had a few ideas of where there honeymoon could be. So I've finally chosen somewhere...hope you like this chapter. I love you guys *blows kiss*)

We arrived at the beach house we're staying at...Liam took my bags off of me and placed them on the porch and lifted me up bridal style "we've gotta do this the right way" he said I smiled and he walked up into the house and placed me down "welcome Mrs Payne" he said, I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck "I love you Liam" I told him "and I love you" he said I kissed him and jumped down and walked back outside and picked up my bags as Liam took them out my hands and took them in, I picked up his bags and he took them off of me "I can carry things by myself Li" I said "but my Princess shouldn't have to carry anything apart from our babies" he said I blushed "stop it" I said and pushed him slightly "never" he cooed and picked me up and spun us both around in a circle "let's go swimming" I said as he placed me on the lamonate floor "whatever you want baby" he said I took my suitcase and my bags into the bedroom which had a four poster bed with a white see through curtain all around it. The room itself was cream, the drawers and closets were mahogony wood, it was beyond perfect..I can't believe Liam booked this for us..I opened my suitcase and took out my purple bikini and changed, I tied my brown hair back into a ponytail, I took my pink 'Mrs Payne' towel out and wrapped it around my body..yes Harry did get me and Liam Mr and Mrs towels..I walked out the bedroom and outside, Liam was in the water already although he was facing away from the house, I walked down the steps and onto the warm sand, the sand felt good against my bare feet, I walked down a bit more and placed my towel on the sand and walked towards the water, I ignored the coldness as the water reached my knees, when I reached Liam the water was just under my shoulders "I can't believe you did this for us" I said "I asked Niall where your favourite place in the world was and he said the carribean so you should thank him" he said "I can't believe he still remembers that, but your my husband. The father of our two beautiful children so thank you for choosing somewhere that's so close to my heart I appreciate it" I said "have I ever mentioned that you look beautiful in a bikini" he said I blushed and jumped on him making him fall into the water, I burst out laughing as he came back up as his hair was a mess "you shouldn't have done that Hayles" he said "catch me if you can" I said running through the water. He ran after me, Liam wrapped his arms around my waist "too slow" he said seductively, I stopped and turned around and kissed him, he picked me up and I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him, he walked us out the water and lay me down on my towel, he lay over my and started kissing me again, I pulled away "Liam what if someone walks past?" I asked "its a private beach just you and me babe" he said and started kissing me again...well we all know what happens next...(Sex on the beach haha)