Chapter9

We finally got home Louis opened the door and we made our way over to the living room and who's sitting their Mr stubborn Styles I don't care if I'm his sister "hey Haz" Louis said sitting next to him "hey boubear" he said I sat on the chair across from them and Niall went to the other couch and lay down "hey Dylan" Liam says from the living room door "ITS NOT DYLAN ITS HAYLEY" Harry shouted "wow mate are you okay" Liam asked he was obviously worried

Liam's P.O.V

"Hey Dylan" I said walking into the living room "ITS NOT DYLAN ITS HAYLEY" Harry shouted I didn't expect him to shout at me "wow mate are you okay" I asked "NO SHE'S MY FUCKING SISTER AND I DIDN'T KNOW" he shouted pointing at Dylan/Hayley "here Liam" Niall said getting of the couch and handing me a birth certificate 'Hayley Ella Styles' 'born 1st February 1994' "okay" I said "well guys I'm away to bed sick of this" Hayley said "Hayley you okay" Niall asked her she looked at him and nodded then looked at Harry and ran up to her room tears spilling from her eyes "I'm away out goodbye" Harry said walking to the door and slamming it behind him Zayn walks in "what's going on" he asked "look" I said handing him the birth certificate "omg are they okay" he asks "well Harry is mad and Dyl I mean Hayley is sad I guess" Louis said I turned around and walked up the stairs towards Hayley's room I knocked "hey hay can I come in" I ask "y-yes Li" she stuttered I opened the door and walk over to her bed I put my arms around her "why does Harry hate me" she questioned "Hayley I don't know he's confused" I said "okay, this always happens to me and Li, I love you" she said did I hear her right did she just say she loved me um what should I say?

Hayley's P.O.V

"Okay, this always happens to me and Li, I love you" I said what was thinking "I love you too Hayley" he said he didn't stutter or anything thee Liam Payne just said he loved me him and Sophia broke up last week I keep up to date on these things and before I knew it we were kissing it was like fireworks I lay back and he lay on top of me still kissing me "Hayley are you" Niall said Liam pulled away "I um I'm so sorry" he said "Niall" I say "y-yes Hayley" he asks "s-sorry" I stutter "why you apologising it should be me so I'm sorry for barging in" he said "okay bye" I say "bye, talk to me later" he said "will do bestie" I said as he closed my room door "where were we" Liam asks "um I don't know your gonna have to show me" I said I felt my cheeks turn hot and red "we were here" he said kissing me again he pulled me over so I was on top of him and the kiss became more heated, well you know what happens next..