Chapter14

I woke up and sat up and looked at my phone 5am I walked down stairs and got a glass of milk and an apple I cut it up I sat at the table and someone puts their hands over my eyes "guess who" he asks he takes his hands away its Liam "Liam what you doing up" I ask "the question is what are you doing up babe" he asks "just kinda woke up and got hungry" I said "cool I'm up because I couldn't sleep" he said "you okay" I asked "um babe I need to go on tour for a few months I couldn't get out of it I'm sorry" he said "its your job I'll just ask Rachael and Eleanor to stay if that's okay" I ask "yeah sure" he smiles "so what's the sex" "are you gonna scream?" I asked I know it's a weird question to ask a guy but he could and then we'd have four angry boys on our hands..."nope" he said "fine its gonna be a little Liam" I say with a smile he smiles "its gonna be a little me, does that mean its a boy" he asks "no its a girl you know" I said sarcastically "we need to think of a name" he said, "I like Liam" I said "no we can't name it after me, we could get the boys to help" he says "get the boys to help with what" Zayn said yawning "baby boy names" Liam said "Zayn" he said "no Zayn sorry" I said "so did you talk to Hayley about tour" he asks "yes just did she's cool with it aren't you" Liam asks "yep" I say "well our flight leaves at 12 this afternoon" Zayn said rubbing his eyes "what time is it" "its half six" I said "I'm away back to bed" he said taking a drink of water he walked out the room and up the stairs "Liam when were you gonna tell me it was today you were leaving" I asked crossing my arms "I was going to" he said, he looks so innocent don't fall for his trap don't fall for it "its okay Liam, I understand" I said ah you fell for his trap stupid girl!!! "Come on let's get you two back to bed" he said and we walked back upstairs and into the room, I lay down in bed and Liam put an arm under my stomach and pulled me towards him "I love you Liam" I said "I love you too Hayley" he said I drifted off into a peaceful sleep, I just don't want tomorrow morning to come...