Chapter6

Niall's P.O.V

"I'm stuffed" Liam said pushing his plate of chips to the center of the table "me too" Zayn said as he stood up "where are you going Zayn" Dylan asked "um...to put these in the bin" he said "that's a sin people have to slave over that food and your putting it in the bin" she said "I guess so" he said "give it to me" she said reaching over to him he handed her the chicken and he sat back down.......soon after we had finished we were sitting on the couch and going to watch toy story Liam's choice obviously....half way through the movie everyone was falling asleep even me...."NIALL JAMES GET YOUR SMELLY FEET OF ME" Dylan screamed at me I bounced up "what" I said "BE QUIET YOU TWO" Harry groaned "come on lads let's get to bed" Liam said standing up and switching off the movie we all walked up and Dylan was behind me as we were walking up the stairs we got to the top and I turned around to face her "Dylan how did you like your first day in London" I asked "Niall it was Great" she said then yawned "someone's tired" I said "yeah well night" she said walking down to her room I went into my room and flopped down on my bed and fell straight asleep (A.N I know its short I'll make the next chapter longer)