Chapter30

Wedding day!

"I can't do this" I said shaking my hands as my hair was being put in a curly bun to sit my tiara and veil properly "yes you can" El said "I'm so nervous" I said "yeah you will be remember me and Niall's wedding three years ago" Eva said "oh yeah I remember that, you looked so pretty" Lucy said

Two hours later!

We were waiting on the Qué to walk down the isle "ready Hayley" my dad asked "yeah sure am" I said El-Lou, Emily and Bayley walked out first then El, Lucy, Eva and Rachael then everyone stood up and I walked in my dad walked me down the isle I kissed his cheek and I took hold of Liam's hands "dearly beloved we're gathered here today to join these two people on holy matrimony" the pastor said 'I love you' Liam mouthed to me 'I love you too' I mouthed back "do you Liam James Payne take Hayley to be you lawful wedded wife to have and to hold through sickness and health till death do you part" the pastor said "I do" he said "do you Hayley Ella Styles take Liam to be your lawful wedded husband to have and to hold through sickness and health till death do you part" the pastor said "I do" I said "you may kiss the bride" he said we kissed everyone clapped *at the reception* "Hello? Is this thing on?" My dad asked tapping the microphone oh no... "Well I'm gonna start off the speeches, when Hayley was growing up I always thought that I'd look after her, and that she wouldn't leave home or I wouldn't alow her to leave but somehow she did leave and move to London where she met Liam, her and Liam have been to hell and back but they always find a way back to each other and I never wanted to hand over Hayley but handing her over to Liam I'll make an exception please raise your glasses to the new Mr and Mrs Payne" my dad said and handed the microphone to Niall, he took out a bit of paper and unfolded it, it touched the floor making us all laugh "well that was a nice speech there Frank, anyway...I've known Hayley my whole life, I could tell you anything about her and I've known Liam for fifteen years and I could tell you some crazy shit about him, but I can't be fucked, when Liam told me he was proposing to Hayley 12years ago I though fuck but now that he's asked her again I'm just like...woah, nobody has a love like there's they've been through things people shouldn't go through and still they end up back together all I can say is they're meant to be together, so can everyone raise there glasses to Liam and Hayley" Niall finished...after all the boys did there speeches Liam got the microphone "hi, I'm honoured that everyone has come tonight to celebrate my wedding day with this beautiful woman, she's the love of my life, I don't know what I'd do without her we've been through a lot and it doesn't get easier from this point onwards but I don't care if I have to face the devil himself aslong as I have Hayley at my side I'll survive can everyone hold up your glasses one last time for my beautiful new wife Hayley" Liam finished I wiped my tears away..I'm glad I wore waterproof mascara, Liam handed me the microphone and I stood up "see you Liam making me cry" I said and wiped my eyes "well that was the sweetest, before I met Liam, I was just a damsel in distress but that changed once I met him, it was like I was a Princess, he made me feel like he just rescued me from the tower which was just my life, I love you Liam" I finished and Liam smiled at me as I sat down El-Louise walked over to me and took the microphone out my hands and Dylan got another one and they walked into the middle of the floor "I'd just I mean we'd just like to thank everyone for coming tonight to celebrate our mum and dad's wedding" El-Lou said "yeah I hope everyone's having a great time cause I know we are" Dylan said "DJ and I would just like to ask our parents something" El-lou said and they both turned to us "Can we please get a little baby brother or sister" they both asked I felt my face heating up, Liam squeezed my knee and smirked at our two children "I'll see what I can do" Liam said earning a chuckle from everyone "GET SOME LIAM" the four boys shouted I laughed and smacked Liam's hand away from my knee, he smiled at me "dad would you like to have your first dance with mum" Dylan said and Liam stood up "can I have this dance?" He asked I stood up taking his hand in the process and we walked to the middle of the dance floor, Ellie Goulding's voice singing 'how long will I love you' came through the speakers, Liam wrapped his hands around my waist and I put my hands around his neck and we danced around "I love you Mrs Payne" he said "I love you Mr Payne" I said he smiled "forever and always" he said "yup forever and always" I said and kissed him I pulled back and smiled...I'm officially Mrs Hayley Ella Payne (A.N YAY:) they're married, phew, anyway I don't know if I'm making a sequal or I might continue with this story..hmm? What do you guys think??xx)