Chapter thirty-six

So you are probably are wondering why you got a lot of notifications on every single one of my chapters well I just fixed some errors in it. So don't worry about it. Nothing has changed.

QOTD: if you had the opportunity to go to college what would you major in?

My answer; writing or film.

❌❌READ TILL VERY END❌❌

Here is

Chapter 36

Do you ever get to that moment in your life when you don't know if you are making the right decision. Every choice you made in your life you start second guessing. You have to start thinking before you make decisions. That what happen when I started dating Elliot.

I should have never gave in to Clare and went to that party. Every single thing that happen at that party was a mistake. Bailey and the stupid game. The stupid games. God I'm so stupid sometimes.

I rolled over and laid my feet firmly on the floor. When I walked into the bathroom I grab the tooth brush and started bushing my teeth. "Hey" the shower curtain flys open with Bailey standing there with a towel around his waist.

I jump back and hit my head on the door. "Ouch" I slid down on the floor.

"Are you okay" he ask me?

My eyes trailed down his body. Just wanting to reach out and touch his 6 pack. "You know that doesn't mean your cheating if you wanna touch my Abs" he claims.

"I-I don't wanna touch it" I lie shaking my head.

"Okay but if you ever want to. You know where it is" he winks walking my way.

I place my hand on my chest to feel my heart beating. Bailey Thomas you make my heart pound sometimes.

I move out the way as he walks into the room. Oh my gosh. I can't breathe. I think about last night. We were so close to each other. I could have kissed him.

If only I did kiss him I probably wouldn't have stopped. His big full lips against mine. With his fingers running through my hair as I rub my tongue against his bottom lip. Asking for permission to enter my tongue in his mouth.

-I have to stop. I have a boyfriend.

I jump up and shake that thought out of my head. I get in the shower and shiver as the water hits my back. I reach down and realize that I don't have any shampoo. I just sigh and put Baileys strawberry shampoo in my hair. When I get out and Into the room I notice that Bailey is gone.

Thank god!

I throw on some high waisted pants with a crop top that has a heart on it. I just braid my hair into 2. I then finish my outfit off with my vans.

I head outside to my car that is parked in my parking spot. Yea I think that guy got the right idea and not mess with me. I back out and drive into town. When I get into town I look for the nearest target. I head to the clothes section and look at the new shirts they had out.

I then walk over and got some chips and other foods you don't have to cook.

After spending a good hour there I head out to other shops.

_____________

I really don't want to go back to the dorm. I just wanna have some peace and quiet. I drive to the place that Clare showed me. I park my car and go and sit down.

After a good while I take off my clothes revealing my bathing suit and I jump in the water. I swim more into the cave.

Once I get so far in the cave I sit up on a rock to just start thinking. My mind has been in so many places that I don't even know how I feel. How I feel about life. Feel about all this stuff. What if Elliot isn't the one. What if I'm wasting my time.

What if I'm just over thinking every single thing. Why am I thinking?

I never think. I just do. I use to just make my mind up and go for it. That's why I'm here. Because if I start thinking then I'm gonna end up ruined forever. Thinking gets you hurt sometimes. It may not seem that way. But it's true.

"What are you doing here" I hear someone ask me?

My eyes met some solid blue ones. " Bailey" I say.

"What are you doing here" he ask me again?

"I just needed some time alone so I could think" I say.

"You need time to think? When did you start thinking"he says.

I scoff at him. "That's what I was wondering to" I mumble.

He sits next to me on the rock. I sigh loudly and look the other direction. "I need to tell you something" he says.

He runs his fingers through his hair then shakes his hair. I sit there wondering what he is gonna say to me. He then opens his mouth. "I don't think Elliot is right for you."

I look at him with my eyebrows scrunched together. It takes me a moment before I can process what he just said to me. "O-Oh my gosh" I say.

"Rilen you don't act like yourself around him" he says.

"How would you know" I spit at him.

"Woah don't get an attitude with me. You seriously don't see how you act when your around him" he points out.

I open my mouth to say something but shut it. I have nothing to say. "And he is odd-"

I Interrupt him. "-Everybody is odd"

"Yea but there is something about him. I have a gut feeling Ri"

"I don't give a eff about what you have a gut feeling about. I love Elliot. And not you nor anyone else can make me feel different." I feel the tears going down my face.

The first time I get an boyfriend I have true feelings for and I'm being told 'he isn't right for me'

"Don't cry" he leans over to clean off my tear butt I jerk away.

"I'm seriously not gonna have this conversation with you right now" I say.

"Then when" he says!

"You know what, If your a true friend you would be happy that I'm finally in a better relationship" and with that I get back in the water and swim away.

"Yea a friend" I hear him whisper.

But I don't stop and turn. I keep walking.

When I got back to the dorm, there was someone In my parking spot.

What the heck dude!

*--------------*

-maybe Bailey has a point. Is Rilen really changing because of Elliot

-comment below what you think about this all!

-So I will be ending this book soon! And I mean it this time.

-Don't forget to go follow my Instagram and Twitter; @Damainmaddie

-Also go and subscribe to my new YouTube channel! Here is the link
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCsMwwgysgENC-hyDoLVr21w

-I love you guys bunches!

-I will update as soon as possible!

-Maddddiee out!✌️😇