Chapter fifteen

Hey what up guys.

QOTD; How old are you?

My answer; I'm 15 almost 16

Here is this chapter 15 my lovely readers

I present.....*drum roll*......

Hanging out

*---------*

We all had that one person that we loved to pieces. We all had that one person we would climb mountains for. We all had that one person that took a special place in your heart; and that person was Clayton Hignite.

Every girl dreamed to be with him. I mean how could you not dream of him? He has blonde hair that Ruffles right just above his eyebrows and every time it seems to go over alittle, he trims it.

He is the guy to support you all the way even if he doesn't fully agree with it. He is the guy to love you even though you have those nasty scars. He is the guy to also lie about going to a 'game' so he can go cheat on you with your own mom.

We dated my freshman year up till the end of my junior year. 3 years. I was with him for 3 years. I look into his hard solid blue eye color. God he sucks balls. He wears colored contacts because he always wanted blue contacts when he actually has green eyes. I don't know who he thinks he is fooling.

I tried not to hang my mouth in surprise so Clare would get curious. I want Clayton and I want to be solid history. "Rilen this is Clayton" she tells each other.

"We already know each other" Clayton confesses.

I look at him. He isn't gonna tell her. He isn't even gonna tell her that we dated. I know he wouldn't. "This is my ex." He says.

I'm alittle taken back. He told her. I wouldn't guess that he would tell her. "Oh. I hope this doesn't ruin things between us" she looks at me and her. "And us" she looks at her and Clayton.

"Nah everything is okay" I say pretending like it was nothing.

I turn back to my food. When we ended it, it literally broke me. I couldn't even stay with my mom any longer. That's why I live with my grandpa. And if you're wondering where my dad is, well you guess is better than mine.

He left us when I turned 5. That's right. Exactly right on my birthday. Whatever. It's life.

I dip my last tender in my ketchup loving the way it taste in my mouth.

________

4:45 pm

"Where are we going" I ask Arin?

He nodds his head. "We will figure it out" he says.

"You mean you don't even know where we are going" I ask in confusion.

"Bailey told us to meet at this place." He says.

I nod my head. "What happen between you and Clayton" he ask me?

I look at him. "Let's just say we were in a horrible relationship " I say looking out my window.

I feel a hand placed on my leg. I look over to see him looking at me. "I'm here for you" he says.

"Thanks" I smile.

He smiles at me showing off his white teeth. I chuckle at him. We soon arrive at some woods. "What in the crap is this place" Clayton screams as he jumps out of his truck.

"I swear if my car gets stuck I'm beating you up Bailey " Chase screams.

"Cry me a river" We hear Bailey say from a distance.

"Bailey bro why do you want us out here" Arin ask?

"Come here I found something" Bailey says waving us to his way.

We follow him, as we are lead into a cave. "What is this place" Clare ask holding hands with Clayton?

"Idk my GPS lead me here. And god it's beautiful" he says looking into over the water.

He turns around and looks at the boys. "Want to" he ask?

Huh? They all nod their head. They start heading closer to the water. "Boys what are you doing" I ask?

"Clay come back" Clare says running their way.

"What are you doing" I ask?

All of a sudden a pair of pants is thrown at me. "Oh heck no. I am not getting in that water" I say crossing my arms.

"Wanna bet" a voice says.

I hear a splash and then foot steps come my way. I look up to see the delicious body of Bailey Thomas. He has a solid 6 pack. Water drips from his body.

I slowly desire his body. "Get undressed" he commands.

I listen and take off my clothes until I get to my bra and underwear. He walks up to me and leans into my ear. "Your hott. Let's cool you down" he whispers picking me up bridal style.

*--------*

THANK YOU GUUYS!

LOVE YOU ALLL❤️

SO JUST A HEADS UP I WILL BE EDITING THE OTHER CHAPTERS I'VE ALREADY UPLOADDD. SO I MIGHT SPAM YOU. #SORRYNOTSORRY