Chapter thirty

Just a little chapter for your day. 😝 QOTD; Favorite thing to watch on Netflix? If you don't have Netflix then what is your favorite thing to watch in general?

My answer; I was obsessed with How to get away with murder but I just finished season 2 so I have to wait. But now I am watching Jane the Virgin.😍 I recommend to watch it.

⬇️⬇️Comment below your answer⬇️⬇️

Chapter 30

Cutest 'Couple'

*---------*

I head to the back room to put all my clothes up. "Where the heck have you been we were suppose to leave 1 hour ago" Bailey shouts at me?

"I went and hung out with Brandon" I say.

"Who is Brandon" he ask with his eyes wide open.

"My friend" I say laying my bags down.

"Which one" he ask?

"Why does it matter" I shout throwing my bags down.

"Eh-ah- I mean for all I know you could have gotten kidnapped" he says running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm a big girl. I think I would have been okay" I say getting annoyed.

"Rilen. In 1934 6 year old June Robles was kidnapped here in Arizona. And where is she now? Nobody knows. She is gone. Never found.So with that being said, it doesn't matter the age nor where the person is" he says.

"What are you doing? Playing NCIS" I ask getting mad.

"No but I'm just trying to watch out for you" he walks up and grabs my shoulders lightly.

I pull away from him. "I don't need your help" I say again.

"Rilen stop" he says.

"Can we please just pack and leave" I ask not wanting to fight.

"Sure" he says.

With that he grabs his suitcase and mine and heads out. I roll my eyes and pick up my bags and our phones. When I get to the living room I see he forgot his keys. I grab them, when I get outside he is throwing bags in the back. We get in the car. "Crap I forgot the-" I stop him.

"These" I shake the keys in the air.

He grins and grabs them.

___________

"I'm hangry" I say laying my head down.

He looks down at me. "Taco Bell or McDonalds" he ask me?

"Wendy's" I laugh.

He pulls in and looks at me to tell him what I want. "Spicy chicken combo and the chicken nugget combo with Mt. Dew" I say.

"Like you really need Mt. Dew" he says telling them and then pulling up to pay. I hand him $10 but he doesn't take it.

"Bailey take it" I say shaking it in his face.

He ignores me and reaches in his pocket. He pulls out a crumbled up $20. "Bailey" I try to get his attention.

We pull up the the window and he reaches the $20 out towards the lady. I put the $10 out and tell her to take it. The lady just looks at us both. "Ma'am just take this" Bailey says.

She reaches towards him and grabs the money. "Grr" I say getting frustrated.

We pull forward to get my food. I eat it with a passion. "Look" Bailey says pointing to the bottom of the receipt.

I grabb it and read what he was pointing at. 'You guys are the Cutest couple ever-Your cashier"

"That's weird" I say.

"Nah" he says.

I glance at him. As he neatly folds the receipt and puts it in his sun visor. He looks over catching me looking at him. He just stare into each other's eyes for a second. "You don't think so" I ask?

He shakes his head at me. I look into his eyes, he stares back at me then he looks at my lips. I look away and bite into my spicy chicken. I hear him Sigh real loudly and then reverse the truck.

This all is going to be hard.

*------------*

-I will update ASAP

-I love you my nuggets💕

-Use their hatred as motivation

-Follow my Instagram( @damainmaddie
) and comment on one of my recent post and say, "Maddie you wish you was savage😂"

-MADDDDDIE OUT🤘