Chapter thirty-five

Hey guys. I've missed you all!
Can we get this to 20 likes please!

QOTD: What is your favorite song or songs?
My answer: I'm currently in love with 'You don't own me' and 'Say you won't let go cover-By Alec Aiono'

Comment yours below.

Stop studying.

Chapter 35

After getting out of class I plan on going back to my room to study and maybe read. But Clare has been up my butt about every single thing that I do. "All you ever do is study" she groans.

"And all you ever do is nag at me for studying" I say back.

She glares at me placing her hand on her hip. "Just kidding" I say grinning.

"You are lucky I love you" she rubs her teeth together.

As we walk down the 50 flight of stairs someone runs into Clare. "Oww" she says grabbing her shoulder lightly.

"JESUS dude watch where you are going" I shout at him.

"Here let me see it" I lean over and pull up her sleeve to revel a big bruise.

And we are not talking a little bruise from falling or from someone nudging her. I'm talking big as a fist and different colors. She pulls it back down fast. "What happened" I ask?

"I just ran into the corner of my dresser and it bruised it real bad" she said, "but I'm okay."

"Oh" is all I could really say.

*flashback*

"You are not gonna do that and think you can get by with it" Clayton screams holding up his hand.

"Please don't hit me" I say putting my hands over my head.

My face is so numb right now I don't even notice I'm crying until he tells me to stop. "But all I did was ask you to help me" I say.

"I am the man and you are the women meaning you do stuff for me not I do stuff for you" he spits. He grabs me by the shoulders and lifts me up. He throws my body across the floor.

I push myself back up as I see blood dripping. He picks me back up and pushes me into a dresser. I feel pain shoot in my body and with that I'm out on the floor. I see Clayton hover over my body.

And from that day on I was told by Clayton that if anyone asked what happen to say, "I just ran into the corner of my dresser and it bruised it real bad, but I'm okay"

But sadly I was not okay..I was never okay

*end of flashback*

"You know what Clare. I will go to that party you were talking about" I say.

"Awesome" she says jumping up with joy.

_____________

We walk in to the party. Sadly Elliot won't be here for an hour. He got caught up in traffic. I make my way into the kitchen and grab a water out of the fridge. I put it against my head first so I can cool off.

I haven't been in here for 5 minutes and I'm already burning up."I wouldn't drink that water" I hear someone say.

I look up to see Arin . "And why is that" I ask?

"Let's just say it isn't water." He says.

"Oh" I say putting it down.

Arin sits next to and gets comfortable. "So how is life going" he ask?

"Going pretty good. What about you" I ask?

We continue a good solid conversation until it starts getting odd. "Lets go do something" he says.

He takes my hand and we go upstairs. After turning 27 lefts and 59 rights we walk into a door. Behind the door was a group of people including Bailey, Clare, and Tyson sitting in a group.

"So we just got done playing 7 minutes in Heaven. Now it's time to play Never have I ever" someone screams.

"Wanna play with them" Arin ask me?

"I would love to" I say.

"So you all know the rules if you have did it then you then you take a piece of clothing off. So we all sat in a circle. "Never have I ever Kissed a boy" said Arin.

Wow what a original.

Every girl + 1 guy took off a piece of clothing. Some people went for the shirt and others like me went for a shoe. "Never have I ever been in love."

After 20 never have I ever laters. I was the only one to have my shirt and shorts on.
"Never have I ever regretted a relationship."

I take a deep sigh in and finally took off my shirt. "Dannnnnnng Rilen that bra is cute" Clare says.

I blush with embarrassment. "Never have I ever roomed with a opposite gender" Clare says.

Bailey and I made eye contact. "Take off the bra"Clare shouts/whispers.

Bailey takes off his shirt and I take off my
Shorts. Bailey looks over at me and winks. I blush and look down.

"wanna play something different" I ask?

"Truth or Dare" someone shouts.

"Bailey truth or dare?" Arin says.

"Dare baby" he shouts

"I dare you to go stick your finger down the toilet and then put it in your mouth" he says.

He jumps up with joy and does it. "That's so nasty" I say laughing alittle.

I then got dared to lick a floor and own up to the most embarrassing thing ever. "Okay last one"

"Bailey Truth or dare?"

"Dare" he declares.

"I dare you to put your nose up to Rilens nose and just stay in that position."

"Uhh idk" he says.

Okay he will go put toilet water in his mouth but he won't put his nose to mine. Wuss.

"Come on Bailey" Arin says.

I come to the middle of the circle with Bailey sitting in front of me. We lean up to each other and we out our nose to each other.

I've never really been this close to him before so it's kind of awkward. I look at his eyes as they look back into mine. I look down at his chin and then his lips.

He bites his bottom lip. I look back up to his eyes. He winks at me. God he is such a dork. I look back down at his lips to see he is licking his lips. "I wanna kiss you right now" he whispered low enough for me to hear him.

I look back up at his eyes and shake my head no.  I pull away and back into my spot.  "Wow that got intense" someone says.

*-----------*
I hope you liked it.
I've been trying to make it as long as possible for you guys
Don't forget to go follow my Instagram and Twitter; @Damainmaddie 

Also go and subscribe to my new YouTube channel! Here is the link
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCsMwwgysgENC-hyDoLVr21w

I love you guys bunches!

I will update as soon as possible!

-Maddddiee out!✌️😉