Chapter twenty-eight

Hello readers. Let's jump into this chapter this is my favorite one yet!

🚨🚨READ TO VERY END! I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!🚨🚨

QOTD; Do you have siblings? How many?

My answer; yes. And 3. I'm the baby of the family😏

Chapter 28

Just alittle getting to know

*----------*

I toss and turn in bed rolling over on my side. Pressure is put around the lower part of my stomach. I jump up and run to the bathroom. I lean over the toilet and puke up what has been held in. "Rilen" a husky voice comes from Behind me.

I turn around and see him rubbing his eyes. "Are you okay" he ask me crouching down to me?

"Yea I just don't feel good" I say.

"Come here beautiful" he says reaching his hand down for me.

I reach for him and he picks me up. He takes me to the kitchen and sits me down at the island. He starts rummaging through the bottom cabinet. "I was going through your cabinets yesterday looking for food and I found never opened ibuprofen" he opens it and gets me a glass of water.

I take the pill. "Now let's go lay down" he says picking me up and taking me back to the bed room.

I giggle as he throws me down. "Your so heavy" he says.

I gasp at him. "Take it back" I slap his chest.

"Just kidding" he turns his body to mine, "you're beautiful."

I just look at him and smile. Even though it's dark in the room I still manage to see his eyes. His eyes glisten. I look down. I lay on my stomach. He leans over and rubs my back.

"So Bailey" I say knowing this is my chance.

"Hmm."

"Who is the real Bailey" I ask him?

He doesn't respond. After a while I turn my head to look at him. He is looking at my back then his eyes look at mine. "The real Bailey is very big-hearted. Stubborn when wanting my way. Always jealous. It honestly takes me a lot to not like someone, and If I don't like you, I will let you know it. I will treat you like bad" he says.

"Who is the real Rilen" he asked me looking up.

"I don't really know" I say.

"Come on. Who are you? Like what's behind that smart, stressed out , beautiful girl" he ask me?

"I guess I am the one to see the positive before all the negative. Very determined. I trust too easy. I hold grudges and I will hold it to your throat as if it's a knife. But I am also the type to be sweet. I love cleaning. I'm concerned occasionally about little things. I desire for love from someone" I let lose.

He just looks at me. "Your turn" I say as he still rubs my back.

"Well my parents are divorced. My dad is very stubborn like me but 10 times worse" I cut him off.

"That must be bad" I can't help but chuckle.

He looks over and grins. "It's horrible" he laughs.

"But my mom. God she is amazing. She is the best person ever"  he smiles.

"I wish I could say the same" I say under my breath.

He looks at me. "My mom got remarried and her new husband is not that bad" he smiles.

I smile as the glow on him changed just cuz he started talking about his mom. " but the only bad thing is, she can't clean if her life depended on it" he let out a laugh.

He looks down at me to connect eyes. I lean in closer to him. He comes the rest of the way and puts his hand on my face. He puts his forehead to mine.

I start to feel nauseous.

He leans in closer, before we know we are inches apart.

I really want to kiss him but I can't just throw up in his mouth. I jump up and run to the bathroom.

Dang it Rilen!

*------------*

So I have news as I said allll the way at the top.

Is it;

A. I finally got a boyfriend.

B. School has been canceled all across the world.

Or

C. I will be ending this book at the end of the month.

.......

......

Sadly it's not A nor B. 😂😭

I will be ending this book before school starts. Which is August 2 for me. So idk how many more chapters at all. I just kind of go with it. So that's the news , thanks for listening. 😂

-I will update ASAP

-I love you my nuggets(btw you guys are my nuggests)💕

-Don't do drugs, eat candy

-Follow my Instagram( @damainmaddie) and comment on my recent and say, "wanna buy a snapping turtle for 2 cents?"

-MADDDDDIE OUT🤘