Chapter eight

Hey guys!😘✌️

Long time no text...did that sound stupid?

It sounded stupid.😑

Sorry it took forever to update. I've been having writers block.

Anyway here is your next chapter....

Chapter 8....

Early birds

*-------*

I roll over in bed. I toss my head to my left reading the clock. '1:05 am' why am I still awake?

I flip over and lay on my stomach. As I am about to pass out I hear the door open. "Bailey" I say.

"That's me sweet cheeks" I hear his voice say.

I hear him plop down on his bed. I look over at him. He turns as his eyes meet mine. He winks at me, as I blush I turn the other way.

________

"Wakkkkkke up" Bailey yells jumping on my bed.

"Leave me alone" I say securing the blankets.

"WAKKKKKE up sunshine" he shouts.

I lift up and pull my phone out of my drawer. 4:07 AM. "Dang it Bailey. Let me sleep" I say throwing my phone on the floor and stuffing my face in my pillow.

"If you don't get up I'm gonna make a scene" he says.

I don't budge. "Mmkay you asked for it"  he says.

He stands up. I hear the door open. "I like this pink bra" he says.

"Bye. Bye."

I open my eyes to see him near the window with my pink bag.

"Like these leggings" he ask looking at me?

I nodd my head. "Well say bye" he say throwing it over the railing.

"Bailey stop" I shout.

"What about this shirt" he ask me?

"Okay! Okay I'm up" I scream

He chuckles go himself. "I hate you" I say.

"No you don't" he say. He says holding his stomach as he laughs some more.

I grab the closes thing (a remote) and launch it at him. He laughs even harder when he dodges it.

I cross my arms across my chest. "What did you want anyway" I ask?

"I need someone to come with me to Starbucks" he says.

I shake my head and cover back up. "There is no way I'm getting out at 4 in the morning" I say trying to go back to sleep.

"Fine you asked for it" I hear Bailey say.

I start to doze off. After about 5 minutes I shoot up with a sudden chill in my body.

Water all over me. All over my bed. "Bailey Jesus man" I shout jumping up.

"Now will you go with me" he ask me?

"If I go will you leave me alone" I ask?

"Yes" he shakes his head.

"but I'll need some new dry clothes" I say.

He scratches his head. "Just put on these shorts" he picks up a pair of shorts out of the floor, "and this shirt."

He throws one of his shirt at me. I sniff it to make sure I don't wear something dirty and it smells. I throw my hair up in a ponytail.

___________

"Why did you want to get Starbucks at 4 in the morning again" I ask him. I glance up at the stars in the sky.

"Well why not" he ask?

I just look at him. "You're strange you know that" I say to him.

"Normal is boring" he says.

I look back up at the stars. "Why are we here. Like up here near the Hollywood sign" I ask?

"This is where my mom would take me when she was upset with Dad. Of course she wouldn't leave me with him so she took me with her. It was her, I don't know stress reliever as she would say it" he says.

"Oh" is all I could say.

"We better get back" he hops off the trunk of the car.

I don't move for a second then decide to move. I get in the car and put on the seatbelt. I glance over to see him with no seatbelt on. "You should really put a seatbelt on" I say.

He looks at me. "Why" he chuckles?

"It's dangerous" I say.

"I don't care" he confesses.

Fine. I don't care either. Jerk.

He lets out a big sigh and puts on the seatbelt. I break out in a big smile. We leave and drive back to the dorms. "So how long have you been in college" I ask him?

"This is my second year. You?"

"My first year. What are you majoring in" I ask him?

"Are you writing all this down" he ask laughing.

"No I'm just asking."

"Well for your information. I'm majoring in teaching" he says smiling.

"Oh that's cool. I've never actually met a person studying it" I say.

"Now you have" he winks.

*-------*

I'll update as soon as possible