Randhir!!!!

Mei bhi aunga na....

***

Renuka saw them outside the supermarket......she walked till them furiously......

tujhe kya laga bachha legi bachho ko....haan (Sanyukta frowned) haan mei esa hone hi nehi dungi....(she took the elder daughter and threw her)

Anuuu.....!!! (Sandhir at the same time.....)

In no time....Randhir left his wheel chair .....jumped from the stairs.......caught his baby and landed on the ground......safely....

mera bacchha (kissed all over her face and Sanyu placed her palm on the left side of her chest)

Anu was crying hard.......

Arrest them (the police ordered)

Somya, Mohini and Renuka rushed from there followed by the police.....a truck was coming from the opposite side........they collided with the truck.......within a fraction of seconds.....their body parts were separated......leg was somewhere.....head was somewhere else....hands were somewhere else.......their flesh were allover the road......they were in the pool of blood.....dog's came there to eat the flesh....

ahhhhhh.....(Sanyu cried looking at their condition....)

Randhir rushed towards her and hugged her tight

It's okay saab thik hei baba.....

Randhir!!! nehi......nehi....(she pressed her face on his chest)

Shhhh.....nei dekho wahan nehi dekho......shhhhh mera bachha (rubbed her back)

She was still depressed, scared ......

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Finally saab thik ho gaya....(Niharika sighed)

Hmmm bahat dardnak maut mili unko....(Parth chipped)

Haan...(Randhir walked till the table and grabbed the water bottle)

Haan......OMG!!!!!!!!!! u r walking....(Sryantha screamed)

Everyone looked at his legs.......he was shocked too......

yehhhh dhinka chika dhinka chika (Sryantha danced a little)

Randhir....(Sanyukta hugged him and pecked his lips)

Haam hei abhi yahan....(Parth chuckled )

Sandhir blushed.......

........****.......

Chalo bhai haam saab chalte hei....(Vardhan chipped and all the guests walked out of the House)

Parth's dining hall

Dinner nice tha(he smiled at her)

Thanks....(she smiled back and was about to go when he gripped her wrist)

Tum jesi ho wesi hi achi lagti ho mujhe...(whispered near her ear and left the hall)

Vidushi was shocked.....

Iska matlab!!!!......hayyee.....(fell on her seat)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kitne cute hei na Randhir.....(Sanyukta chipped adoring them)

haan (gripped her waist from back)

Saab thi hei aab....(They climbed their bed hand in hand)

Saab....(held her hand and kissed her knuckles......)

They were staring into each other's eyes ..............talking through their eyes..........he rubbed the skin on her knuckles...sat a bit close to her........

aaj thand hei na jyada...(he asked nervously)

Hmm....(she flushed when he made her lay on the bed)

Suddenly her eyes watered.......she hugged him.......he didn't bother to ask the reason behind her cries......he understands her........and always will

eak baat batana tha Sanyukta.......Anuradha Sekhawat ka khun Kishore Aggarwal ke hato hua....(she was shocked)

Kya? Itni badi baat...mujhs....(she cried more)

Aaab saab thik hei Sanyu....aab koi kuch nei bigadega hamara.....na hamre Anu Radha ka....(he kissed her cheeks)

They slept hugging each other.......

At mid-night.....

Kya hua....(he asked as she was just moving from this side to that)

Randhir.....wo....(she blushed....)

Kya hua?(he held her palms)

wo.....mei chati hun...ki haa....mm....wo ......

Paaka yehi chati ho (cupped her cheeks)

Haan(closed her eyes)

hmm.....I will be back soon....(he left the room and came back after sometime...)

He kissed her forehead........made her lay under him..........

The bed sheets .....crumpled.....they suppressed their moans.......they completed their physical intimacy ........once again.......though their soul is one already......will always be

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u for reading this story....thanks for your support.....thanks for bearing my unexpected twists....thanks for your trust......thanks for commenting no matter what kind of part it was....thanks for voting whether it was worth it or not......silent readers thanks for reading.....

Jan...