Part 31

She shivered when he placed his hands on her shoulder and was shocked when he covered her with a turkish towel....

Mujhe datti ho aur khud gila khadi ho....(she slapped herself mentally for expecting him to do some cheesy things with her) aaj fir washroom lock karna bhulgayi? (asked turning off the tap)

Haan wo (she smiled a little) mei andar jati hun.....(she stepped towards the door but stopped in the middle and turned to look at him who was facing his back towards her)

Bahat sweet ho tum (she smiled ) aur mei bahat lucky (her face was bloomed)

After having breakfast all were working on their project when some rude boys entered inside the work place and started to throw the things here and there....

Kya bakwas hei yeh? (Randhir clutched the collar of the lead anti-social man....)

Nei Randhir chodo usse...(Sanyukta gripped his waist)

Ladki ki baat manle (freed himself from his grip)

Kya chaiye tum sabko? (Sanyukta asked holding Randhir so that he will not involve in any fight)

Bandh karo yeh sab..... mere hote hue tum sehri log kya badloge mere gawo ki halat....(he smirked and Randhir was about to beat them but Sanyukta held him more tight)

Dekho hame sarpanch ji nei permission dia hei tum hame nei rok sakte (Sahil chipped and Tanya and others nodded a yes)

Acha! haam bhi dekhte hei kese nehi chodte yeh jagah (he took a thick iron rod and started breaking the machines)

Eah.....(Randhir pushed Sanyukta so that she lost her balance and her forehead was injured as it collided with the nearest wall) badi himaat hei teri....(Started to beat him black and blue)

Soon there was a huge fight between the evil people and FITEans ........Sanyukta was not able to do anything so she informed the Sarpanch about it......soon the evil guys were punished for their bad actions and now the team could continue their work.....

Kya jarurat thi ladne ki? (while applying ointment on his elbow...)

)