Part 65

Above edit is not by me.....read the A/N

She wear her clothes.......weeping silently.....Randhir's face flashed in her mind......she climbed down the stairs only to witness Aaryan with his head hung low....

Aaryan....kya hua kaal please tell me....please (she pleaded)

Sorry Sanyukta hamne spiked drink pili......(continuously gazing the floor) galatise.....nasa itna kese badh gaya I don't know......we slept with each other.....(she closed her ears)

nei....boldo ki yeh jhut hei.....please.....mei nase mei tto kya bhulke bhi apni Randhir ko cheat nei kar sakti....kabhi nei(she fell on the floor)

Sanyukta listen.....jo bhi hua it was a mistake....(he faked concern)

nei....nei (shook her head) Randhir.....(she cried) nei jhut hei yeh boldo.....jhut hei yeh....

Mei kun jhut bolunga......mene bhi apni girl friend ko cheat kia (faked cry) pata nei haam kese itna kareeb agaye......meri akh khuli tto I was shocked......

Randhir.....(she cried her heart out...... she was broken......she was suffering for the mistake which she never did)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yeh ladki kahan reh gayi (he was pacing to and fro in the hall) pehla din tha aaj uska....I hope she is fine.....God......agar phone uthana nehi hei tto yeh ladki rakhti kun hei (looked at the screen with irritation)

Just then a number flashed on his screen...

**Hello....Mr Rnahdir Singh Sekhawat?**

Yeah speaking....aap?

*Mei Gynecologist Shanaya Singh bol rahi hun....*

Shanaya Singh!!! ji kahiye (he was a bit confused)

*Ji darasal apne kaal apne wife ki jo testes karwayethei mere clinic mei......uske reports agaye hei....*

Par haam tto Dr Shradha kei pas gaye thei....

*Ji pata hei.....unse reports mere pas aye kunki baat gynic sei related hei*

Is she alright? She is fine na?(he was worried)

*Mr Sekhawat....aap abhi ajayiye clinic darasal apki wife ko call kia but she is not responding .....well mei abhi abhi clinic mei ayi hun....patients are waiting for me.....thank u ....will be waiting.....*

Ji ....(he turned his face and noticed sanyukta ) Sanyukta!!!

He engulfed her in a tight hug as soon as noticed her entering inside their house......

Sanyu kahan thi tum? (rubbed her back she didn't hugged him back) pehla din kesa raha job ka? (caressed her cheeks) kitna call kia nei uthayi (she stared into his eyes......she felt a sudden spark of guilt)

Kuch tto bolo Sanyu.....doctor nei call kia tha....unka phone bhi nei utha rahi....mei abhi ja raha tha tumhare reports lane......

She didn't said anything and walked towards their room

Isse ho kya gaya hei!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he wondered) jarur koi baat hei...(he scrunched his brows)

Sanyu.....Sanyu....(called her name while stepping inside their bedroom) 

She was weeping badly sitting on their bed.....

Sanyu! ro kun rahi ho.....(held her arms) kuch kaha kisine? bolona please.....kuch kaha kisine?

In no time she hugged him tight.....as tight as she can...........

I am sorry Randhir....(sobbed more)