Part 70

Above edit is not by me

Sanyu....(he held her hand once  she was ready to go after serving him dinner) mere pas betho please.......

Tum khaona meri kya jarurat tumhe?...(she placed her hand on her belly and started walking towards their room)

Sanyu.....(he too stood up and stopped her on her way) naraj nei hona please....(caressed her cheeks)

mei kaun hun naraj honewali...(she lowered her gaze) mei thoda rest karna chati hun....kuch chaiye tto maa ko manglo

Sanyu....please I know u r hurt.....please don't ignore me...(he pleaded her)

She wiped her tears and he hugged her........

Tum nehi samjhoge.......mei kesa feel karti hun....kabhi nehi samjhoge ki jaab raat mei soti hun tto I want u to hug me like before, jaab kuch khaneki iccha hoti hei tto I want u to give me those things....I want u to love me like u were doing a month ago.......Harsh uncle ko aur uss Aaryan ko saja mile na mile....mujhe sirf tumhare sath time bitana hei...please na.....Randhir please.....

Sanyu....tumhe kya lagta hei? mei apni babies ko miss nei karta? mei tumhe miss nehi karta? Samjhne ki kosis karo.....I need to show them their right place...(rubbed her back)

Chaye iskeliye haam dur kun na hojaye hei na?

Sanyu esa kun puch rahi ho?(he patted her head)

I love u Randhir....please come back to me.....yeh pain mujhse aur bardast nei hota (she cried more)

I love u too....bash eak akhri chaal......kaal mei sabke samne uss Harsh ko expose karne wala hun....
kese?

Harsh eak business conference arrange kar raha hei.....sabhi countries mei sei eak sei badhke eak delegates aarahe hei....Harsh nei ajdin tak kya kya cheap harkate kie hei apne business ko agge badhane ke liye uska proof mere pas hei.....(Randhir smirked) fir uspese sara bharosa uthjaega sabka....he will be behind the bars.....

Randhir......(she looked at his face) kuch bhi karo but please take care (caressed his cheeks)

Hmm I will

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next day in the conference Randhir didn't represented the presentation on the project rather he showed how Harsh used his evil mind to blackmail some of his business partners for which  his business ranked high among the top most Industries......

What's all this Mr Harsh....(one of them shouted)

yeah we thought to make a contract with u about merging our companies but now I am changing my decision....

yeah and we will make sure to expose u in front of media.....

The hall empties.....Parth was just blinking his eyes.....Aaryan was twisting his lips....Randhir was happy about it.....Harsh was burning in anger.....

****

Sanyu kya hua bei teko?(Vidushi asked)

Kuch acha nei lagraha....mujhe Randhir kei pas jana hei....(she was restless)

Abey oo acha nei lagraha tto doctor ke pas chal....

Vidushi please....(she pleaded)

****

U R......k.....l....(Harsh slapped Randhir hard on  his cheeks) apni baap ke sath khelega?(slapped again)teri maa tto mari....sath mei tujhe bhi mardena chaiye tha.....(kicked his stomach)

He just smiled and stood up........looking straight into Harsh's eyes......

Aab tu nehi bachega.....tune mujhe kahika nei choda....I will not leave u.....(He took out his gun.....Randhir was a bit shocked....Parth was afraid.......Sanyu and Vidu stepped inside Sekhawat Industries....they walked till the conference room.....Sanyu pushed the door

The bullet from Harsh's gun slipped and it was moving towards Randhir's chest with it's fullest speed......Sahyukta and the other's were stunned.....

Randhir.....(she screamed......everything became froze for a moment)

Kya mene apna saab kuch kho dia?(she thought)

Parthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Vidushi, Randhir screamed)

Yes before the bullet could reach Randhir......Parth came in front of him in a reflex and it injured his tummy.......

Parth!!! (Randhir held him)

Yeh nei ho sakta....(Harsh chipped......Sanyu, Vidushi.....marched towards Parth....Harsh raised his gun to shoot Randhir but someone killed him by stabbing his back........it was none other than Kishore.....)

Parth was shifted to hospital.......Sanyu was ill too because of the sudden shock....Randhir was numb......Sekhawat mansion was in pain due to Harsh's demise....Kishore was now behind the bars.......Sekhawats are now on road..... Harsh's deeds snatched away everything from them....Vidu was crying....

The doctor came out.....

Dr!!! Parth!!! (Randhir asked)

Goli nikal dia hamne he is out of danger....(he smiled and Randhir sighed)

Ham mil sakte hei?(Vidu asked)

Nei usse hosme ajane ddo....

Randhir stepped inside Sanyukta's ward.....she was resting on the bed with her eyes open....she was shocked.....

Sanyu...(caressed her head)

Randhir....(gripped his hands) Randhir....(she was just chanting his name)

Sanyu.....shhh....it's fine na....it's all right.....(kissed his head)

Randhir!!!tumhe goli lag jati tto?(she asked controlling her tears) Randhir Parth!!! Parth!! ko laggayi? Randhir....usne tumhe bachane ke ....Randhir...(finally she cried and he hugged her)

Tumhe iss halat mei stress nei lena chiaye bash karo...it's alright okay....(he kissed her head)

Randhir....hamara kya hota....mei kya karti....Randhir mei...(she was behaving like a menace) Randhir

Shhhh.....Sanyu nei...(cupped her face) I am okay.....Parth is fine too....Sanyu...(she was sobbing in his arms) bash....(wiped her tears....he was scared about everything....his wife....his babies.....Parth......)Sanyu!!!.....

Finally he latched his lips with her to take away her pain.....she felt relaxed and they hugged each other......Sanyu slept .......she was hell tired due to all these mess....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Judging someone by his/her look,words and actions is the foulest thing to do.....may be we will miss the diamond inside a dirty box...need to understand the real person behind an unusual mask

Precap:

kya hei Sanyu? kun pareshan kar rahi ho?(he asked in his sleepy note..)

Mere babies ke papa....babies ko ghumi jana hei (she chipped sitting on his belly)

Kya yaar Sanyu.....raat kei 3 baje....!!!!!

yeh raat thodi sube hei 3 am (she grinned) chalona ghumi chale.....

Sanyu I want sleep...

No.....I want to go in a long drive....(she cried)

No na Sanyu please nind mei gadi kese chalunga?(he asked)

Okay what about long ride?(she asked thus confusing him)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Do vote and comment

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...