Part 71

Parth.....(he opened his eye to see Randhir with his hurt filled eyes) tum...(his voice chocked) I am sorry...(he gripped his hand and cried touching his forehead with his fist)

Parth was just looking at him.....he was not able to say anything.....his injury was the culprit behind it.....

I am sorry.....mere wajese.....meri ladai mei tumhe......I am sorry.......

Ra...n...dd....(he just tried to call him and Randhir glanced at his face)

Parth smiled assuring that everything is right....everything is absolute.....(Randhir just hugged him lightly.....the person whom he considered as the reason behind his burning heart is now laid on the bed all injured just for saving his life)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Days rolled by.....it's been a month since that accident.....Parth was discharged....Sanyukta's condition was better now 

Randhir......Randhir suno na...(she started jerking him continuously ) kya laptop mei ghuse pade ho...

Sanyu important kaam hei na....please baba.....(still looking at the laptop)

Babies....(caressing her belly....) aap dodno apne daddy sei baat maat karna (Randhir shifted his gaze from laptop towards his cute wife) daddy mumma ko attention nei dete na isliye...(she pouted)

Randhir chuckled .......placed the laptop beside him and rested his head on her laps

Babies....(rolling his palms on her baby bump) mumma sei kaho ki aap dono tto apne daddy sei bate karoge.....kunki apke daddy apke mumma sei bahat pyar karte hei (kissed her belly)

Jhoot (she crossed her arms across her chest and looked away)

Acha esa kun lag raha hei meri Sanyu ko (held her hand)

Mei kabse keh rahi hun mujhe tumse bate karni hei par tum nehi sunrahe....(she made a cry baby face)

Awwww....(kissed her cheeks) kya bate karni hei meri Sanyu ko?

Mujhe bash ese hi time spend karna hei tumhare sath....(she sniffed)

Okay......bolo mumma ko daddy sei kya kya bate karni hei....(rested his head again on her laps)

wo na.....Randhir mei bore ho jati hun....mujhe apne sath Sekhawat Industries le jaya karona please.....(she pouted)

Tumhe jana hei.....

Hmm......wahan tum hoge tto mujhe koi tension nei....bass mujhe thoda kaam karna hei please....

Hmm lekin iss halat mei?(he scrunched his brows)

Please na Randhir.....jab tak karpaungi ...office jaungi mei please....(she made a puppy face)

Okay kaal sei karo join.....(he smiled)

aweeee.....thank u....(she hugged him)

Hmmm....(he smiled and closed his eyes) 

They remained like that.......enjoying the moment......

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bash aur nei chaiye....(he chipped once Vidushi forwarded the 5th spoon of a healthy soup towards his mouth)

Let jao....(she made him sleep again)

Maa sei boldo kalse mei office join kar raaha hun....(he said) Randhir ka call aya tha na....

Hmm.....mei soch rahi thi...thoda din aur rest

Nei.....dimag kharaf ho raha he mera yahaan....(he chipped gazing the selling)