Part 68

Parth .....Parth (Vidushi stepped inside his room and was shocked looking at Parth's vulnerable condition.......)

He was there resting his head on Sanyu's large image.....on his wall......

tasbir sei Sanyukta ki heart beat sunneki kosis kar rahe ho? (she asked chewing a bubble gum)

kya karun mei? Aaryan and Harsh...both are planning to murder Sanyukta

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are u out of your mind? (she asked)

I heard them discussing about their plan....

Inform the police....we should not be late....let's go (grabbed his hand)

Nehi we don't have any proof......hame Sanyu ke gharjana chaiye....I will guard her 24/7

Randhir is there na....why r u bothering?........

Hmm.....excuse me....How do u know both Randhir and Sanyukta? (he asked all of a sudden and she gulped hard).......

Yeh tasbir dekhi......aunty nei bataya ki Sanyukta hei....fir......unhone bataya ki tum usspe latuu ho jabki wo married hei.....Ra...Randhir sei (grinned like idiots)

Oh....mom ka mun bhi na...(shook his head) fine mei Sanyu ke yaahan chala usse guard karne....(he left from there)

Yeh kaab taak Sanyu Sanyu karega?.....(she sighed)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Parth stepped inside her home as the door was not locked....Randhir was in his office.....suddenly Parth became  shocked listening to some sounds....

Bachhao....bachaoo...koi mujhe bachaao....

Sanyu!!!!!!! oh no....aab kya!

Koi please mujhe bachao....

Sanyu mei tumhe kuch nei hone dunga.......(he rushed towards her room and kicked the door.....the door broke because of his Tie-Chi power......) kahan hei kahan hei wo gadha Aaryan....

Sanyu scrunched her brows.....

Tum yahan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanyu Aaryan tummpe goli chala raha tha na....kahan hei wo?(looking here and there)

what the hell....uski yeh majal ki Sanyu pei goli chalaye....(sat on bed)

Fir bachao bachao kun kar rahi thi?

wo acting ki practice....mei chati hun ki mera beta ho tto Param Singh jesa bane (blushed) aur beti ho tto Harshita Gaur jesi...

Oh(sighed).....wait beta!!!!beti!!!!..are u....(widened his eyes and Sanyu blushed) neiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......(he fell on his knees closing his ear with his hands)

yeh sunnese pehle mei behra kun nei ho gaya.....

Parth I have something for u...(she grinned and walked till him)

what's that? (he asked)

Sanyu tied a thread around his wrist.....

Happy Rakhi bhai...(she smiled thus breaking Parth's heart into millions of tiny pieces)

Nehi....yeh nei hosakta....(he started crying and Sanyu smiled)

Wese yeh rona dhona chodo......warna mera bachha bhi apne mama ki tarah rotlu banega aur yeh baat mere Randhir ko pasand nei ayegi......wese Parth......Aaryan aur goli ka kya chakkar? (patted her chin using her finger)

wo tumhe marne ka plan bana rahe hei......(he chipped maintaining a poker face)

Marne ka!!!!!! are u sure?

Haan

Fir kya planning hei unka?

Pata nei....par Aaryan sei dur raho wo jarur udadega tumhe goli sei...(he stood up and walked out of the room)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The bell rang.....Renuka opened the door and widened her eyes looking at her beloved youngest son at her door steps....

Randhir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pranam Renuka aunty.....kesi ho (joining his palms together and smiling like idiots)

Kun aye ho?(shooting daggers at him)

Mene bulaya hei (They heard Harsh who was coming towards them)

Pranam papa...(Randhir touched his feet)

Awo beta.....mei bahat khus hun ki tumne hame yani Sekhawat Industries join karne ka fesla kia......

Ji papa muje ehsas ho gaya ki mene bahat badi galati kardi (with teary eyes....Renuka twisted her lips) uss Sanyukta nei mujhe cheat kia (Harsh smirked)

kese cheat?(Renuka raised her brows)

Renuka aunty(in his chocked voice) wo na.....usne.....mei tto bol bhi nei pa raha....itni sarmindegi mehsus ho rahi mujhe....(he faked cry)

Koi baat nei beta.....der aye durust aye (Harsh hugged Randhir....he smirked)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Acha haan tumna idhar udhar ki khana maat khana Sanyukta......roj doctor kei pas jana .....apna check up karane.....medicines thik sei khana please....tum kuch bol kun nehi rahi (she was silent)

Jana jaruri hei....(asked in her quivering lips)

Kuchi dinoki baat hei(hugged her) uss Harsh ko batane ddo ki mei kya hun.....usse jail kei salakho ke piche dalna bahat jaruri hei....(kissed her head)

Mei yahhan akeli...(sniffed)

Anju maa hei na Sanyu.....(hugged her more tight)......just be happy.....mei roj raat ko tumhare pas aunga....(just then Bittu barked and rushed towards him while nagging his tail)

Bittu....(picked him up and he licked his cheeks) Sanyu ka khayal rakhna okay....(caressed his hair)

Bye....(hugged her before leaving the house with his luggage)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap: 

Kya dekh rahe ho?(she asked while wiping her long, black silky hair)

Tum (walked till her)

mei...(blinked her eyes.....her face was glowing....the tiny water drops were adding charm to her beauty)

bahat beautiful lag rahi ho.....(chipped near her lips and she shivered)

haan tto.....(she whispered when he entangled their fingers)

Tto.....(kissed her cheek while rubbing his lips all the way)

I love u....Randhir....(she chipped once he sucked her chin)

He stared at her face......she smiled.......he smiled..........suddenly he pushed her.......thank God the comfortable couch was behind so that she didn't get hurt

Randhir!!!!

You bloody cheap woman....(clenched her jaws in his palms) how dare u touch me?

Randhir!!!.....

I hate u...(looking straight into her eyes)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks my dear friends

Do vote and comment

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...