Part 74

The above edit is not mine....

Sanyukta squeezed  Randhir palms.....their eyes were glued to the screen........in order to see their babies.....Shanaya chuckled looking at their excitement....

Mujhe pata nehi chal raha (Randhir frowned....Sanyukta had happy tears in her eyes looking at her babies developing inside her body.....such a beautiful feeling ........even tears made their way down her cheeks.....Shanaya smiled understanding her feelings........."Aaj tak bahat sare aurtoko iss phage sei gujarte dekha....par khud kabhi yeh mehsus nei karpayi......she thought"

Sanyu.....bachhe kahan hei? (he turned and became worried finding her shedding tears.....) Sanyu kya hua? koi dard ho raha hei tumhe?(he cupped her face) Dr....ye....

Randhir hamare bachhe...(she pointed her finger at the screen...) I want to hug them Randhir.....

Kahan mujhe kuch nei pata chal raha ....(he rolled his eyes everywhere but couldn't locate his babies......)

Mr Sekhawat.....yahan dekhiye ....(he narrowed his eyes to adjust his focus and after sometime.....oh my gosh mere baccho ke 4 paer hei (he stood up)

Randhir.....aab ddo bachhe hei tto 4 per hi honge na....(Sanyukta glared and Shanaya chuckled) 

Oh haan.....(his gaze was fixed on the screen) 

Pata nei tum topper kese banne?(she twisted her lips)

Sanyu Sanyu.....OMG haath haath dikhe Sanyu haat....(he was way too excited)

Abb bacche hei Randhir wo bhi higher vertebrates haath tto honge hi....(she chuckled and Shanaya controlled her laugh)

Sanyu Sanyu inka head eak meri tarah dikh rahi hei aur dusra tumhari tarah....(he jumped with excitement)

haan haan patidev aapko ssab dikgaya....(she caressed his hand and his eyes were just glued to the screen)

Mujhe bahat khusi ho rahi hei aapki excitement dekhke....(Shanaya chipped) warna 99% husbands tto apni wife ke sath clinic ate hi nei......kaam ke karan.....aap apni busiest life mei sei time nikalke yahan ate hei Sanyukta ke liye...apne babies ke liye......she is lucky (Shanya smiled and sandhir were busy in locking their eyes)

Arhm....(Shanaya broke their eye lock) Mr Sekhawat....Sanyukta hamesha ese rehna.....God bless u......

They smiled and blinked....

::::::::::::::::::::::

Mujhe koi daar nehi hei (Parth chipped denying his mothers request to take Vidushi with him to the Mumbai Branch of Sekhawat Industries...)

Beta please.....abhi abhi tu thik hua hei......mei tto nehi japungi bahat kaam hei yahan...par I think u should take her with u......wo tera dhyan rakhegi....ussi bharose mujhe chinta bhi nehi hogi)

Maa.....(he was about to say something but stopped looking at his maa's pleading face)

teri maa sahi keh rahi hei Parth....Vidushi achhi bachhi hei....haan thodasa ladkowali harkate kari hei but bachhi dilki bahat achhi aur sachhi bhi hei.....I trust her.....and it's my order ke wo tere sath jaegi Mumbai.....(His father chipped)

As u wish (Parth sighed)

Vidushi, who was overhearing this conversation did a happy dance in her mind. She rushed towards her bedroom to call Sanyukta...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sachhi tum bhi Mumbai ja rahi ho?(Sanyukta asked excited while the plumber was busy doing his work)