It's Ok to Let Go|| George Weasley

After the battle you had slipped into a coma. It had been a few weeks and the doctor had no idea why you weren't waking up. "She's aware of what's happening around her but she's not waking up, I don't know what to tell you." The doctor told your mother and Mrs. Weasley. Your mom told Harry and Hermione and Mrs. Weasley told the other Weasleys. George snuck off into your room. He sat beside you and held your hand. "Hey (Y/N). I really need you right now, I mean everyone needs you and your happy self, but I really need you. I just miss you and Fred so, so much. But I would understand, I won't be mad. It's ok to let go." George's voice lowered to a whisper before he burst into tears. Suddenly he felt arms wrap around him. "It's ok. I'm here. I love you and I'm not gonna let go. And I really miss Fred too." George didn't even question what had happened, he just knew that you were hugging him and all that mattered was that you were ok. "I love you and I'm never going to leave you." You repeated over and over, hugging him tight and rubbing his back. Everyone came rushing into the room but quickly left after George shot them a look. They could have you later, he needed you now.