Games|| Dean Thomas

"Why did I agree to this?" You asked, sitting next to Seamus you convinced you to play truth or dare. Dean was on the other side of you and snickered. Harry, Ron, Fred, George, Angelina, Katie, and couple more Gryffindors were playing. "(Y/N), truth or dare?" Seamus asked. "Truth." You said immediately. "You're no fun." Seamus said and Ron laughed. "Do you like someone?" A blush illuminated your (S/T) face and refrained from glancing at Dean. "Dare." You answered. Seamus laughed and rolled his eyes at you. "I dare you to tell me who you like if you like someone." Seamus said, with a confident smiling, knowing he had won. You turned and whispered Deans name in his ear. "You like Dean?! He yelled and covered his mouth as you blushed again, your (E/C) eyes widening. "I-I mean that is what I just said, isn't it?" You answered casually looking up at Seamus. "Yeah that is what you just said." Seamus said. Dean grasped your wrist and pulled you out of the common room. "Were you serious?" Dean asked. "Yeah, if I had known Seamus was going to yell I wouldn't have told him and let Ron call me chicken." Dean gave you a look that meant you should be serious. "Sorry." There was an awkward silence and you glanced up a Dean every so often. "So-" you were cut off when Dean pushed you against the wall and kissed you. Your eyes shut and you wrapped your arms around his neck. Dean pulled away slightly. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Obviously." You said kissing Dean again.

This is for azariadalby