Tables(Sort of a Part 2)|| Oliver Wood

There was a Quidditch game for Gryffindor vs. Slytherin. You were watching and every time gryffindor scored you cheered. When gryffindor won you went to go congratulate Oliver when Fred and George flew over to you. "Am I walking you to your locker room?" You asked and they shrugged. "We have a question for you." George said and Fred nodded. "What's your question?" They snickered. "Do you like Oliver?" Fred asked. "Well of course I like Oliver, I do hang out with him almost everyday don't I?" Fred rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean." You blushed. "Yeah." They smiled. "Would you be his girlfriend?" George asked as your eyes widened. "I, uh. Um, yeah?" You said as you got to the locker room. "Thanks (Y/N)!" They yelled at the same time as you waited for Oliver. When he came out you stood. "Fred and George sure had a lot of questions for you." He smirked. You blushed again. "Oh, yeah." You both walked in silence. "Were you serious?" Oliver asked. "Well yeah, I don't see the point in lying cause I figured they would tell you." Oliver picked you up. "So you'll be my girlfriend?" He asked carrying you down the hallway. "I will if you put me down." Oliver laughed and put you down. "Ok I'll be your girlfriend now."