Whispers|| Harry Potter

You were used to it, the whispers as you walked past. It wasn't Hufflepuff because they scattered whenever you walked by. Ravenclaws just watched you as if you were going to steal something. Slytherins, and without trying to create a stereotype, but they were all bullies, whether it was tripping you or insults it was constant. The Gryffindors just payed you no mind, Fred and George occasionally asked for your opinion on a prank and Harry, Ron, and Hermione were nice but that was it. You and Harry were walking down the hall while you tried to explain the charms homework when you passed Draco. "Hey Black!" Harry glanced back but you continued to walk and talk without turning. "Black, I'm giving you the honor of talking to me, I'd appreciate some respect." You stopped. "Honor? Huh, I thought I was being punished." Harry snickered. "How dare you speak to me like that?!" Your eyebrows shot up. "How dare I? What are you a prince? Oh right! I forgot, the Slytherin prince! Who's your princess? Pug face Pansy?" You asked innocently. "That's enough. Detention tonight, you too Potter." Snape walked past without a second glance and Draco laughed. "See who's in trouble now?" You turned to Draco. "I'll live, I'm a Black, remember?"

Requested by Jadewonders I tried my best but I'm tired and I've been having a tough month so far so I hope this was good