Chapter 34

Last chapter! THank you all for reading this! I luv you guys! I had so much fun writing this! THe sequel will come out on Tuesday, because I have a choir trip! Wish us luck!  And also wish us safe traveles, cuz if I die, then you guys aren't getting the sequel. X)

***

Narrator's Pov

Hitomi and Haruka stood at the gates saying good byes to their friends.

"Sakura!" Hitomi said.

"Y-Yes?" said Sakura tearing up at the thought of Hitomi, one of her close friends, leaving for 2 and a half years.

"Sakura, thank you so much for being my friend. Even if we had a rough start, you became nicer to me. When I come back, you better have gotten stronger, okay?"

"Okay, Hitomi-chan." Sakura said sobbing.

Hitomi chuckled and turned to Naruto,"You're leaving soon too, right?"

Naruto nodded tearing up as well.

"Naruto, your going to be the best hokage ever!'' Hitomi said, grinning.

Naruto grinned back,"BELIEVE IT!"

Hitomi turned to Kakashi,"I'm gonna miss you, sensei!"

Kakashi smiled at Hitomi,"Me too, Hitomi. Also...." Kakashi whispered to her,"How do you feel now about Sasuke leaving?"

Hitomi's expression darkened,"I hate him."

Kakashi sighed,"Oh well. I know you will come around to forgive him."

Hitomi shook her head and moved on, her expression changing rapidly to happiness.

Kakashi shook his head,"Definetly bipolar."

Hitomi went through rows and rows of the ninjas and finally came to the last one, Gaara.

"Gaara! Thanks for helping us on the mission."

Gaara nodded.

Hitomi sighed,"You should talk more!" Then she glomped him,"I'LL MISS YOU, GAARA!"

Gaara slightly blushed and looked away at the trees. I couldn't blame him, trees are pretty cool.

After a few seconds Gaara looked down at Hitomi and patted her head. He barely whispered,"I-I'll miss you too....."

Hitomi's smile brightened and she stood up and announced to her friends,"NEXT TIME I SEE YOU GUYS.....I'LL BE POWERFUL...AND HOTTER!"

Que sweatdrops.

"ALSO! EVERYONE OF YOU, NEEDS TO GET STRONGER, OR ELSO IMMA BEAT YOU WITH A WET NOODLE!!!"

Que anime falls.

"AND LASTLY....I'll miss all of you so much."

Everybody hugged her,"We'll mis you too!"

"I feel so loved. ^__^"

After everybody let go they headed toward the gates. Hitomi waved one last good bye,"Sayonara!" And the two girls were off.

***

After a few minutes of walking the 2 girls conversed.

"You got their location, right?" Hitomi asked Haruka.

"Yup, they seem to be in the Country of Vegetables."

"LIGHT TRAVEL TIIIIIIME~" Hitomi half shouted, half sang.

Haruka grabbed Hitomi's arm and they Light Traveled to a tea house. Hitomi pulled on her hood so it was covering most of her face and Haruka wore a giant hat to do the same. They walked in and found who they were seeking and slid into the booth with them.