Chapter 9

YAY CHAPTER 9!!!!! 9 is one of my fav numbers :3 aslo i hav over 100 reads!!!! ARIGATO!!!!!!!!!! <3

Hitomi's Pov

Okay, I know what your all thinking. 'WHAT THE FUG IS A YORUGAN???' Well, its my, one of my, kekkei genkai (bloodline limit). I'm not fully sure what it does, and I am sorry for not telling it to you earlier, I just... Didn't fell like it! XD

Liar, you forgot.

SHUT IT!

So yeah, I figured some stuff about it. I can read minds when its turned on, I can also control peoples mind. Yeah, thats about all I figured out. I don't really like to do the mind control thing because it just freaks people out when their bodys do things they don't want to, just imagine.

**** IMAGINNNNEEEEE****

"Yo, sup my best friend!" Then you punch them in the face.

*** NO MORE RAWR****

Yeah, that would be freaky. So I keep it to myself. I can only activate my yorugan in my right eye, because thanks to the stupid curse, I have no control of my left. I WAS BLIND IN ONE EYE! Rawr.

So my yorugan basically looks like a black cross with black triangles around there. (pic to da side ) And if your wondering if anyone knows about this. No. No one knows. MWAHAHHAHAHAHA.

***

So here we are, on our mission to protect old fatash. Ergh. So we were walking along lalala. Tazuna stood as far awar from me as possible. Good for him! I looked at the sky. "Hey guys?" I said nervously.

They looked at me wide eyed. "What is it, Mi-chan?" Naruto asked. I so am going to hurt him soon. I looked at him, his eyes were full of worry. He probabaly thought I sensed someone that was going to hurt us. Hehehe.

They looked at me intently, like I was about to say the prophecy. Time for my acting skills. I looked back at them nervously.

***

Kakahi's Pov

Did she sense the two ninjas in the puddle already? They were about 6 yards in front of us! She really is a good ninja!

She looked back at us worriedly,"Guys.....Whats........YOUR FAVORITE COLOR!!!!!!!! :D" She yelled at the end. Everyone anime fell, except for Sasuke, he just sweat dropped. She did a closed eye smile and a victory sign (peace sign) anf continued walking.

I guess she isn't that great. Wait. Here comes the puddle.

Hitomi stepped in the puddle and looked down in surprise,"Wha....Wh.....WHY PUDDLE?! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME??!!!!! TT__TT" She screamed while anime crying. Yup, definetly average.

We kept on walking, and I finally heard the two ninjas come after us. They tore "me" to shredds. I used a substituion jutsu. :P Now time to watch how good my students are, and who these ninjas are after.

Naruto froze and got his hand cut by one of the ninjas. Sasuke quickly jumped in front of Naruto, readying his kunai. Sakura jumped to protect Tazuna. 

All of a sudden, a strong wind came and the 2 ninjas were thrown against the tree at blinding speed. I looked, they were pinned to the tree by senbon, not one hit them, all were accurately thrown around them so their clothes would be pinned.

I looked and saw Hitomi glaring and smirking at them, her eyes were like before, but they changed quickly back. Her expression turned back to normal,"Kakashiiiiiiiiii!" she whined,"Look at what you made me do! Just come out already!"

I came out of my hiding spot scratching the back of my head,"Sorry! I thought you whould be able to handle yourselves! Naruto, sorry I didn't think you'd freeze up like that. Oh, and Tazuna, can I speak with you?"

***

Hitomi's Pov

"Scaredy-cat." said Sasuke. THE POTATO SPEAKS!

Naruto started yelling. "Naruto, there was poison in their blades don't move too much." I said.

Then Kakashi and Sakura were all,"Lets go back, this is and A rank mission, blah blah blah."

Naruto took out a kunai and stabbed his hand to let the poison out. "I swear I'll never take back my words! I swear on this kunai!"

I sweat dropped,"And you people thought I was emo!"

They all looked at me with that "your kidding me" face. "WHAT?"

Sakura pointed at my arm. The long cut was almost gone thanks to my awesome sowing skils. Yes, I sewed my own wound, I'm boss that way!

"That was because I was trying to creep out old fatash over there!"

They rolled their eyes and Kakashi went back to Naruto,"That was a good way to take the poison out, but you might bleed to death."

Naruto started crying and screaming. I sighed, shook my head and took his hand,"Honestly Naruto your really dim somtimes," I looked at his wound, their was still poison in it.

"Theres still poison in you wound, Naruto." He looked at me with wide eyes. I walked over to the two unconsious ninjas and slid my finger on the side of the blade, getting some poison. I felt all eyes on me. I sniffed the poison. I know this poison, I think. I licked my finger. I spit it out. "EW!" I yelled, spitting it out. I kept spitting,"EW!" I screamed again. Then I marched back to Naruto.

"What was the point of that?" asked Sakura.

I rolled my eyes,"I wanted to what poison it was."

"Why?"

"So I could get make an antidote of course!"

I rummaged through my small backpack which was filled with cookies and more containers of hot chocolate. XD

Underneath all that was my antidotes. "Lets see, that poison was meant to kill whoever it infects within 30 minutes soooo."

Naruto started panicking again. He doesn't trust me. Sigh.

I combined a few of my antidotes and put it into a syringe. This oughtta do it! I threw the syringe at Naruto's atm, narrowly missing Sakura.

"Hitomi!" shouted Sakura, as she flinched and ran behind Sasugay. I rolled my eyes. Naruto looked shocked to see a shot sticking out of his arm. I pulled it out of him and closed-eye  smiled,"You'll be fine now!"

He nodded and smiled,"Thank you Mi-chan!"

Thats it! My eyes flashed and I punched him in the face,"I hate honorifics and nicknames! If you refer to me, refer to me as Hitomi and Hitomi only! NO MI-CHAN, NO HITOMI-CHAN, NO HITOMI-SAN! OKAY?"

They all nodded fearfully and I regained my composure, boy these guys bring out the best in me!

***

DONE! WHooo. Happy alice? XD Anyway, next is where they fight zabuza!!!!!! wooohoooo, ill rpobably upload tomorrow... probably. hhehehe  so COMMENT!!!!! XDDDD