Chapter 12

Lol, i actually updated, I didn't think i would update because i got sick, and my mom isgoing all rage becasue I hav a c in algebra. (-___-||*) see how much I love you guys?!

***

Kakashi's Pov

Well, this is certainly awkward. Naruto and Sasuke finally came back from their training. Good job to them. But they kept eating and vomiting. Uh....? Also, Sakura kept  stealing horrified glances at Hitomi. I wonder what happened.

"Don't eat your food if your going to throw up." said Hitomi in a monotone voice. Whats got her in a bad mood?

"No, I need to get stronger!" said Sasuke, glaring at Naruto.

She glared at them,"If you vomit, doesn't it make your body weaker?"

Then they stopped, and silence ensued. Very awkward. Might as well ask Sakura, I'm sure I heard her scream. By the way they are acting now, looks like something did happen.

"Sakura, was it you who screamed?" I asked. Everyone looked at her with curious eyes, well except for Sasuke and Hitomi. Sasuke was doing the same thing with his face he alwasy does, and Hitomi was glaring at Sakura.

"Well-" She started, but was interruped when Hitomi said in a threatening voice,"Sakura!"

She gulped,"Nothing!"

"Dan Straight." muttered Hitomi.

Then once again silence ensued.

This time the silence was broken by Naruto,"Soooooooo, me and Sasuke finally made it to the top!"

I nodded, good for them!

"Why do you try so hard?''

I turned and found Inari, Tazuna's grandson yelling.

"Shut up! I'm not like you." Naruto said.

"It doesn't matter what you do! Your always gonna fail in the end! THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS HEROS!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Hitomi spat. We winced at her swear word, she usually doesn't swear. She must be really mad.

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE THE UNLUCKIEST DAMN PERSON IN THIS DAMN WORLD! I CAN GUARRANTEE YOU THAT  AT LEAST 4 PEOPLE IN THIS ROOM HAD WORSE! BUT DO YOU SEE ME CRY ABOUT IT? NO! HOW ABOUT NARUTO? NO! SASUKE? Well... he did turn all emo and potato-ish so he doesn't count. BUT WHAT ABOUT KAKASHI? YOU SEE NONE OF US CRYING ABOUT IT. SO SHUT UP AND GO INTO YOUR DAMN ROOM AND CRY. IT WON'T  MAKE THIS CRAPPY WORLD ANY BETTER!"

We looked at her wide eyed and Inari burst into tears.

Hitomi looked as if she were about to leave, but Sakura yelled at her before she left,"THATS TOO FAR HITOMI, HE'S CRYING! YOU, MONSTER!"

Hitomi winced at he word, "monster", but smiled sadly. "I know."

Then she was gone.

***

Hitomi's Pov

I ran outside as fast as I could, which was very fast, about the speed of sound. 

I hadn't gotten that angry in years. I wiinces as my left arm started to hurt again. I stopped running by a river and unwrapped my newly placed bandages to soak my arm. 

"Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me.." I sang quietly looking at the stars. "Why is it that the worst day of the year is always my birthday?"

Because you were the worst thing that ever happened to the world.

I sighed.

After awhile of just looking at the stars, taking in the night, I walked back. They looked at me in alarm and started to ask questions, but I stopped them,"I'm not in the mood." 

I was serious, right now I wanted to murder someone. 

Good, go kill someone, now.

I ignored the voice.

I went to sleep thinking about gurding Tazuna tomorrow, I wonder if we'll meet Zabuza again.

***

Hey guys! yeah i feel so sick right now lol. *caugh *caugh* *sneeze* cough* so my bday is on sundey. yup. HAPPY BDAY TO ME!!!! XD