Chapter 2

Hitomi's Pov

I woke up really early. And I mean REALLY really early. The sun hadn't even come up. Haha. That's what I get for going to sleep as soon as I got home. I was gonna be bored out of my mind for the next few hours. Argh.

I put on my usual clothes, (refer to Chapter 1), put my bangs on my face, but now I tied my hair in a messy bun, because it was annoying me yesterday. I walked out my door and inhaled the cold air. FRESHNESS!

I walked through the Hidden Leaf Village at 4 AM. Who does that? Oh that's right, ME! Some ANBU member is probably going to question me or something. GROAN.

They would take me to the Hokage, AGAIN, and I would be lecture AGAIN!

My thoughts swarmed my head. Pretty random thoughts too. It went from ANBU, to zombie sheeps, to every flavor ice cream, to ghost cows. My little messed up ind. Heheheheh.

Suddenly there was a chuckle, and I looked for the source. I realized I had wondered into one of the surrounding forests of the Hidden Leaf. Is it the ANBU?

After hearing it chuckle one more time, I grew anxious. "WHO THE FUDGE ARE YOU?!" I screamed. The person stepped out of one of the shadows of the trees. Genjutsu? Probably.

"Whats a little girl like yourself doing out in the woods at this hour?" The ninja said. Rogue ninja to be exact. His Hidden Mist Village headband and a line through it. His face was covered, except for his eyes, he had grey eyes.

I narrowed my eyes at the question,"I asked first."

He chuckled again, WHY WON'T HE STOP WITH THE CHUCKLING? ITS GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!

"I am the Hidden Mist Village's former Jounin. And you are Hitomi, yes?"

I glared,"That depends, what do you want with Hitomi?" I said in third person, so he thought I was a friend of hers.

"You see, Hitomi, I was ordered to kill you." He smiled.

I smirked,"Try me."

Suddenly, he was behind me, a Kunai to my neck, I felt the cold metal against my skin. "You seem pretty confident for someone who is not even a Genin."

My laugh surprised even me with its coldness. I could feel shivers going down my spine, and I sensed that he felt the same,"You seem to think you would win yourself. Tell me, why would your boss send you, a former Jounin, against me, and academy student, if I was so weak?"

"Your smart, kid, but who has the kunai to her throat?"

"You do." I appeared behind him, kunai against his neck. Why did he have to be so friggin TALL? I WAS ON MY TIPPY TOES! I can't stay on them forever. So I kicked him and he hit a tree a few meter away. I heard something crack. Oops. I didn't mean to kick him that hard. Sorry!

Then something warm slid down my neck. I touched it with my finger and tried to see what it was. The crimson liquid covered my pale fingers. Blood. He must have cut me before. No. No way. Did he? OH HAILZ NO!

Narrator's POV

They watched as the child burned the Jounin alive. The blonde one never had seen a flame of such a color

He heard his comrade inhale sharply. The blonde turned to the dark haired,"What is that?"

The dark haired motioned for the blonde to be quiet and pointed at the small girl.

Her visible violet eye looked at them. Her brown hair covered the hidden one. She stared. She seemed to have realised they wouldn't attack and her eyes softened, if they could. She had sharp eyes that made her look as if she was always glaring, thats why she has to smile a lot, people would get scared.

She put her hand up and the two tensed, but to everyone's surprise she just waved. 'What the heck is wrong with this girl' They both thought, though even so the blonde one waved back.

The child snickered and skipped back towards the village. 

"..."

The blonde was about to say something, but the dark haired interrupted,"Don't tell anyone of this or the fire." The blonde gulped and nodded. Then they disappeared.