Chapter 10

Woohoo! Chapter 10!!! DOUBLE DIGITS BABY!!!! so yeah. EXPLOASION. GAARA FTW! SASORI IS AWEESOME <3!!! DEIDARA IS PRO! MINATO IS COOL! yup thats my fna girl rant now ENJOY DA STORY!!!

***

Hitomi's Pov

After I punched naruto Kakashi started to speak,"We should question them."

I shook my head,"They work for a man named Gato, they are after Tazuna. Thats all I got from them." What? My yorugan automatically activates when I'm in battle. Don't judge!

Kakashi looked at me warily,"How did you-"

"So now that no one cares if they are dead!" I inturrupted, I didn't want to answer any questions. I made a handsign with my right hand and the tree with the 2 ninjas exploded. Blood flew onto the tree next to it and some even hit Sakura! BONUS!

"EWWWWWWW!" she screamed bloody murder, which actually was what I did.

"Was that really neccessary, Hitomi?" asked Kakashi. 

"Yup! :)" I responded.

He rolled his eyes. Sakura stilll continued to scream. "URASAI! YOU HAD IT COMING! ITS ONLY BLOOD. OH MAH GOSH!"

Sakura looked at me, blood covering her hair. Hehehehe. Her eyes widened at my smirk,"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"A lot of things, Sakura. Just be glad you don't know them all. :)"

Tazuna looked freaked out too. Heheh. 

***

After Sakura washed her hair we continued along. Lalalla. We went on a boat and they talked about the Village of the Waves while I zoned out. Then I remembered. I HAD COOKIES!

I started munching on my cookies,"NOM NOM NOM!" Everyone looked at me weirdly, what?

We got onto shore and kept walking, still consuming my cookies. Naruto through a kunai at the trees and it was apparently a white rabbit. NICEEEEEE. Note sarcasm.

So yeah I'm still eating my cookies. Yes I had that many. And I had plenty more. 

"DUCK!" shouted Kakashi out of the blue.

"WHERE?!" I yelled looking aorund for the duck. A giant sword came out of nowhere and lodged itself in the tree, I ignored it, for I was still looking around for the duck. 

'I don't see the duck, Kakashi. Wait. OH you meant Sasuke the Potato's hair!" 

They all facepalmed. Hehehehehe.

Then a guy appeared on the giant sword. Hehehehe, He had no eyebrows. Heheheh.

"Yo dude! I like your sword!" I yelled at him smiling. He ignored me. Rawr.

"Well if isn't the Copy Ninja Kakashi. And some brats too. Oh hail no Birch, What did he just call me?

I drew my senbon,"What was that?"

He laughed,"Senbon, how funny." Then I heard someone think,'Senbon, heh.' So he had a friend. Oh well. I threw the senbon as quick as lightining at the source of the thouhgt, but the boy was fast and dodged. Then I heard the man on the sword's thought,'She heard Haku? No way.' I smirked feeling accomplished and sat down next to the tree. 

"You guys go ahead, I'll jump in when you need me." Then I continued to munch on my cookies and drink my hot chocolate. "Nom nom nom." Everyone sweat dropped. "Odd one, isn't she?" said eyebrowless. I glared, but still continued nomming on my cookies.

*** 

Maybe I should jump in now, Kakashi was trapped and everyone looked beaten up. I sighed, they should have really done this on there own. I dusted the cookie crumbs off of me and stood up. The eyebrowless man, whose name was apparently Zabuza, made water clone and in half a second it was turned back to water and I was next to Zabuza. "Yo!"

He looked at me in alarm. Thats right! I'm fast. Then I felt a sharp pain at my neck. I saw 3 senbon sticking out of me. Shoot. I pulled them out. "Really? Right when I felt so boss!" I threw them to the side ignoring the pain in my neck and dodged Zabuza's newly made clone attack. I finished the clone of at quickly had a kunai to Zabuza'a neck. He look into my eyes, seeing my yorugan,"No way. Your-"

"LALALALLALALALA! I can't hear you!" I screamed hoping he wouldn't say my full name, but that had distracted me and I was kicked into a tree. Rawr.

Then Naruto and Sasuke, finally did something productive with this kunai-shuriken thing and got Kakashi released. Zabuza was "finished off" by a "hunter-nin" and Kakashi collapsed. I didn't want to say anything about how he wasn't really a hunter-nin, but I was too tired hehehe. I mean, I was still bleeding at my neck.

SO we dragged Kakashi back to Tazuna's house, where we all got medical treatment. Hurray!

WHAT A NICE DAY!

***

TOLD YOU I'D UPDATE TODAY!!!! AND IM SOO TIRED BE THANKFULLL!!!!