Chapter 33

soo here is a chapter and stuff... the vid to the side made me cry first time watching it. luv the song...

so yeah...

damn sasuke. 

***

Hitomi's Pov

We kept running, not being able to afford to lose anymore people. It was only Naruto and me now. The rest had to battle one of the sound ninjas, and Haruka went with Neji. Something was going on between them.

"Well, if it isn't Hitomi-chan."

I stiffened at the voice,"Naruto go ahead, I'll take care of this one."

"Okay Mi-chan! Don't worry I'll get Sasuke, Believe it!" Naruto said and spead off.

I turned toward the voice,"Akira." 

Akira laughed,"You remember me cousin Hitomi."

"Of course, you bastard!" I spat.

"Language Hitomi-chan." He tsked.

"I will kill you."

"You didn't have the guts before to stop me, what makes you think you can defeat me?" Akira said.

"My will!' I screamed as I whipped out senbon and threw it in showers at him.

"You're letting your anger cloud your vision. Oops too late!" He laughed as he dodged, but his eyes widened in surprise. He looked down and saw 3 needles sticking out of him,"Shadow Senbon...I guess you got a little smarter, Hitomi-chan."

"Don't call my name as if you know me well." I said taking out my fans. I moved them, causing razorsharp winds to be aimed at him, their range to wide for dodging. "Why are you so weak?" I asked him holding a knife, suddenly, to his neck."Why is this so easy?"

Akira smirked,"Its not going to be that easy."

I slit his throat and watched as he fell limply to the floor, but something wasn't right. This was WAY to easy.

Akira's dead body, or what so I thought, was gone in a poof of smoke. "It won't be that easy, Hitomi-chan." His voice teased from every direction,"Get stronger in a few years, so when I kill you, I will have fun." 

Then the echoing sounds vanished. "Damnit!" I screamed. I was so stressed. There were too many problems. My anger was reaching beyond what I could take. I ran after Naruto, not knowing that it was too late.

***

I gasped at the sight of Naruto's body. I checked his heartbeat. "Oh thank god!" I said in relief that I could hear it, no matter how faint.

"Hitomi."

I spun around and my eyes landed on Sasuke. I glared at him,"Do you know how much I hate you right now?" 

He just stared at me blankly.

I sighed and walked up to him.

***

Narrator's Pov

Hitomi walked up to him. Sasuke stiffened, but relaxed once he figured Hitomi wouldn't attack him. Hitomi looked into his eyes emotionlessly,"I want to do one last thing before you leave."

Sasuke stiffened as Hitomi leaned in,She's going to kiss me. o///o

Hitomi stopped when their noses could touch. "Sasuke you...."

"IDIOT!" she screamed in aggravation as she socked him in the face. 

Sasuke's back hit the rock and went through. A person with duckbutt hair shaped hole will forever be at the Valley of the End.