ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 32- The Last Chapter

Start from the beginning

"You're not the only one." I uttered, followed by a small chuckle. He looked at me a bit surprised. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I thought your soul was wide awake." I looked at him. "It got tired, okay? I was stabbed by the most powerful sword for fuck's sake." He replied then chuckled at the end.

'Oh, yeah. The sword that can "kill everything".'

"Well, you'll have to ask the others if you want to be impressed. And whatever they say, believe it, 'cause it happened." I said.

"Okay then, I think I feel much better now, let's go down then." He stated then floated to the living room with me floating beside him. Mabel, Dipper, and Raven were all laughing at the living room with Stan.

"Hey guys!" I said then smiled. "Bill healed in 15 minutes only?! I wish I can do that." Mabel blurted out.

"So, what happened when I was out?" Bill asked then looks at me. I looked back at him, then I suddenly grew nervous. I felt my cheeks heating up, and I have sweaty palms. Bill looked back at Dipper and Mabel who looks like they were going to do something bad.

"I, uh, n-need to go to the bathroom! I mean the kitchen! I m-mean t-the f-forest!" I said then ran through the door, literally. Just going through the door. Even though I made to the porch and and stopped there, I can still hear Bill's slight chuckle. 'She's so adorable.' I suddenly heard. I blushed, I mean, its so long since I was complimented.

I took a walk in the forest. I mean, is that what you do when you just won a fight 40 minutes ago? I think so...

Bill's POV

"What happened?" I asked when I can't sense her aura anymore. "Mabel can tell most of it." Dipper mentioned. Shooting Star gave a wide grin, then dragged Bill for him to sit on the floor.

"Raven and Dipper will be the ones who will tell you the fight between us, and I, Mabel the Great, will tell you the battle between (Y/n) and the woman that stabbed you. What's her name again?" Shooting Star said swift. I took time to process what she said.Then I nodded and respond when I already got it.

'I want to know Snowflake's story first.'

"Okay, Shooting Star, tell me yours first." I said while shifting to make myself comfortable on the floor. Pinetree, Raven, and Shooting Star sat across me. Stan sat on his couch, eating popcorn and sipping from his can of cola.

🌠Bold-Mabel
🎩Normal-Bill
😷Italicized-Raven
🌲Underlined-Dipper

(Emojis will help you)

🌠"So,when you were stabbed with the sword, (Y/n) quickly ran to you then started shaking you awake. She was scared, that's for sure, so when you did not wake up she cried so hard that she stayed with your body with the others."

🎩"Hehe, she cried. But why though? She did not cry before, well, except for the movie TTB..."

🌲"You're lucky someone cried for you. If (Y/n) wasn't there no one will, and maybe we'll let them kill you."

😷"You know he's right, 'cause I won't be there too."

🌲(blushes all of a sudden)

🌠"Yeah, Yeah. So as I was sayin', she cried so hard her eyes dried!"

(🌲😷🎩 furrowed their brows)

🌠"I was just joking! But when the girl-"

🎩"Evina, Shooting Star. Evina."

🌠"Can it! So when Evina was aiming the sword on (Y/n)'s head, (Y/n) used her power to knock Evina back, but she regained her balance and they transformed outfits and forms."