Ch.25» Compliments

Start from the beginning

" I'm (Random Pirate Girl Name) and stop doing this. " She introduced.

" You're on his side?"

She nods her head.

" I can't believe it. " Hook shake is head in disapproval.

" What's wrong with (Random Pirate Girl Name) being in our team?" You protest.

" You don't have to know..."

"Then why are you making people's lives in danger or miserable? " Peter joins in.

-~ End Of Flashback ~-

" You're a great actor, Adrien. " You smiled.

" Thanks but I'm pretty sure you're the one who deserves a prize. " The blonde compliments.

" I'm a model. I need to show the specific emotions that is needed on every photoshoot, no matter what genre it is. " You shrug.

" (Y/n), I'm a model too, I know that. "

You froze. " I completely forgot about that. "

" Are you serious?" Adrien chuckled.

" No! I'm (Y/n)!" You giggled.

" Seriously though. " The male then started to giggle.

" Okay, I don't know why I forgot about that. "

" Anyways, I'm just happy that Nash didn't say the jealous part like he did on practice. " Adrien nods his head.

" True, though that will be funny. " You say through your laughs.

" Yeah..."

" But, hey!" You stopped laughing but your lips remained in an smile. " You are really amazing at the play. "

" Like I said, you're the one who need the most praise." He exchange smiles with you.

" I can't believe I'm saying this; but, if don't stop this compliments, we're just gonna agree that Nash was better. " Your hand turn into a stop sign.

" Alright." Adrien playfully rolls his eyes.

" Though,You're the one who looks handsome out of all. " You mutter under your breath.

" What was that?" Adrien gave you an confuse look while tilting his head.

" Oh! That was nothing!" You protest, shaking your hands in front of you.

' What happened to me being so confident on giving compliments?' You thought.

" You actually look pretty cute. " The blonde, also,muttered to himself.

" Hmm? Did you say anything? " You ask, doing the same action he did a minute ago.

~*~

" Our planned worked!" Nash cheered, hiding behind a tree.

" Yes it did, but why are you hiding? They won't notice us." Marinette cross her arms, standing beside the hiding (H/c)-haired male.

" You'll never know if some of them has Sharp eyes, eyes behind their back and! Senses. " Nash glance at the female beside him.

" Still, they don't know that we planned this. Besides, is their choice to go here."

" Really?~ What happened to the Marinette that always stutter, huh?~" Nash cooed.

" U-uh..." The teen blushed.

" Am I fluttering you?" The male smiled.

Marinette blushed harder.

" Oh, Don't worry Mari~ I actually think that your stuttering is cute. " Nash smiled, making the female explode and faint." Woah, I wasn't expecting that." The male removed his hands from the tree and look at the unconscious Marinette.

" Hey Nash!" Alya greeted.

" Hi Alya." He greeted back, moving his eyes back at the female.

The autumn-haired female averts her gaze to where the male is looking. " Oh, I think I know what happened here. You teased her again, didn't you?"

Nash picked up and position her on his back, looking like a piggyback ride." Nah...maybe. Look, I was just fluttering her!" The male protest.

" By the way, I saw Adrien and (Y/n) walking together there at the fountain."

" Huh? Yeah, me and Marinette planned it. Best part, my twin said if they don't stop complementing each other they will both agree that I'm that best at acting. " Nash nods his head, satisfy.

" Uh-huh..." Alya say sarcastically.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

I might take a little while to update, but I'll try it for you guys! #Multitasking

♦♥~ Queenly Unicorn💖