12: Trust

Somehow I strained or pulled a muscle in my back and now I can't breathe without feeling pain in my chest and back and I can't stretch my back and I can't cough or talk without pain and I can't reach out my arm to grab stuff and the only thing I can do is lay in bed and write for you on my laptop of phone so that's what I'm doing and that's why I am updating this fic as well as the music fic in one day. I'm on fire. Well, my fingers typing on the keyboard are, not the rest of my body 'cause I feel like I can't do shit and just breathing and laying already hurts soooo badly. Send help pls what did I do to deserve this.

Some of you are like "oh Vesperteen... That's the place Josh was at... Right?" Or "oh from Josh's snapchat... Right??" And I'm just writing about them because I absolutely love Vesperteen and Jesse and Colin are the coolest people in existence and they're honestly my new favorite ship after Joshler because they're soooooo. fuuuucking. cute. I love them so much & I love them together so much & wowie help me I'm losing myself in my new second favorite ship (and honestly I wasn't sure about Jesse bottoming 'cause he could be a top but Colin is such a top wowie we need that)

Also I used to read so many fanfics but there's only like 2 or 3 I read anymore 'cause I'm always writing lol

Also I don't mind the daddy kink at all and I even write about it myself in my fics n stuff but I can't help but cringe every time someone changes Josh's snapchat name to "Tyler's daddy" like pls no why would you do that

w h y

Ok anyways enjoy this chapter!! I kinda wanna know what you think of how Tyler's (and now Josh's) friendship with Jesse and Colin is 'cause me is curious ok.

Happy reading!

~~

"So how d'you guys like my makeup?" Jesse asked as he showed them better.

"You're so pretty!!" Tyler said

"You're so pretty!!" Tyler said. "I love it!" Colin smiled as he ran his right hand through Tyler's hair and his left hand gently up and down Tyler's left arm.