1: Maths

Hello my loves! I'm starting a new fanfic 'cause I'm on my holiday and I got a lot of inspiration for this. So I wrote 8175 words for it and I'm already busy writing chapter 2! I'm also working on an update for the blind fic, so look out for that too. I'm gonna try to update more once I'm back home! I hope you enjoy this fanfic, 'cause I surely am.

Please leave comments telling me what you think of it, alright? I absolutely loooooove to read your comments. Maybe leave a vote too? 💕

Who's ready for feminine Tyler and shy Josh?

~~

Josh was nervously playing with his fingers in his lap as he waited in the library.

He was waiting for the person who was gonna tutor him in math. 'Cause Josh wasn't good in maths, and he was afraid he was gonna fail the class.

He really didn't want to fail the class.

He wanted to make his parents proud. 'Cause Josh's family did not have much money. To say it bluntly, they were actually just poor.

That's why Josh didn't have nice clothes like others had and he didn't have cool brand shoes. He wore faux black converse all stars, some jeans which were very old, and ripped - not because he bought them like that, but because they literally ripped because of how old they were. On top of that, he wore a plain black shirt he got for $3. A lot of people had tattoos in his school, but he didn't. Way too expensive.

He was also wearing a SnapBack on his dark brown curly hair. It was black with a green alien head on it. He got it from his one and only friend, Dallon, for his birthday. He was his best friend, too. Always got his back, always looked out for him, and kept the bullies on a distance.

Josh saved up money for every year so that he could buy Dallon a present too. It wasn't much, and Dallon was always telling him how he shouldn't do that 'cause he needed the money more, but he didn't care. He wanted to.

So Josh was nervously waiting, and waiting, staring at the maths book on the table in front of him, until he heard a voice.

"I'm guessing you're Joshua, right? My name is Tyler, I'll be helping you with maths", the boy said.

Josh looked up and saw a boy in the lightest blue flowy crop top shirt, with the lightest high waisted pink skirt with it, so you couldn't see his belly. He wore a slim silver necklace with it and black vans with a white stripe on the side underneath, with black and white striped socks. Around his right wrist, there was a small diamond bracelet. His legs were smoothly shaved, a few of his (all black) tattoos were showing and his nails were painted a pastel purple. He was cute, he was beautiful, and he was very interesting.

"If you're not comfortable with how I look and you want someone else to tutor you, I'm happy to leave and never talk to you again", Tyler said after Josh was staring at him and his clothes but didn't say a word