I'm sorry & I love you

Hi guys

So uh, well, I kind of abandoned everyone reading this fic as well as the blind fic and I am so so so sorry.

College has been very busy, very hectic. Life has been very busy and hectic in general. The fact that those two fics are two big fics where I told myself to not upload chapters under 3k words, didn't really help either. Plus, I know where I wanna go but I somehow couldn't bring myself to write more than 50 words a night for this fic as well as the blind fic, or none at all.

That being said: No, I am NOT canceling those fics! Trust me, I would NEVER. To get back to those fics, I had to finish a fic first: The text fic, full title: "I'm sad. Please help me."

I finished it a few days ago. It felt awful to say goodbye to one of my favorite stories with my favorite characters and personalities in it, but it also felt good to finally finish another fic. So far, there's only been three fics that I've ever ended, excluding the "10 ways to..." one-shot books.

I was gonna get back to this fic now, as well as the blind fic, but I started another book: "Church camp talks". It's a short-chapter Joshler fic, which will be very light, fluffy, nice, hopefully funny, book to read. Since there's only a few days until 2018, I kinda just wanna write for that whenever I want, and get back to the blind fic and the skirt fic in 2018.

I kinda need some space without pressure to just write what I want, and at this moment, I wanna write another chapter for the church camp fic. This fic is a Christmas present from me to you!

Now, if you've been waiting for more from either the skirt or the blind fic, and you wanna read some more: "I'm Sad. Please Help Me." is an officially FINISHED fic with 60 chapters, which you can go read if you want to. No need to wait for updates if you wanna read that one, 'cause it's done. (;

I hope to see you in the comment section of either Church Camp Talks or I'm Sad. Please Help Me if you haven't read that already! I promise to come back to the blind and skirt fic as soon as possible in the new year. I love you guys a lot. A whole fucking lot. So much. Thank you thank you THANK YOU for sticking around and being amazing. Thank you for supporting and reading my stories. THANK YOU.