3: Blue

Because of you asking me to update this fic, (read: "UPDATE!") , I decided to update this fic for you all. It's 7281 words, which is really long and I'm really happy with it! I hope you all are doing great and let me know what you think of this chapter!

~~

Tyler and Josh walked back to Michael after they finished shopping.

"Hey Mikey, ready to go home?" Tyler asked. Michael smiled at the nickname. "Of course Tyler, whenever you are", he said as he waved the waiter. "Yeah... Or maybe we should get one last drink before going home? We should do that", Tyler said as he pulled a chair back and motioned for Josh to sit down. Josh smiled as he sat down and Tyler sat down on the chair next to him.

The waiter looked at Tyler in a disgusted way, before somewhat regaining himself. "Can I help you?" The guy asked.

"Yes, actually!" Tyler smiled at the guy. "Can you send us another waiter or waitress? Someone who won't give me disgusted looks?" He smiled politely at the guy. The guy blushed before mumbling something incoherent and walking off.

"I'm guessing that's a yes!" Tyler called after him. He rolled his eyes as he sat back in the chair. A girl walked up to them.

"Hello! What can I help you with, gentlemen?" The girl smiled.

"Hi! Can I have a hot chocolate caramel, and... What do you want, Joshua?" Tyler asked.

Josh's heart started to beat faster. "Eh, ehm..." He stuttered. He had no idea what he could or should order.

Tyler reached out and wrapped his fingers around Josh's hand. "Do you prefer ice coffee, hot coffee or hot chocolate?" Tyler asked.

"I-I I d-don't k-know", Josh stuttered.

He wished he could let the ground absorb him right there and then. How humiliating was it to not know what he preferred, in front of a stranger waiting for his order?

"Make two of that, please", Tyler smiled up at the girl while lightly squeezing Josh's hand reassuringly.

"And a chile mocha", Michael told her with a smile.

"Oh and do you have s'mores bars?" Tyler asked. "Yes we have, we just got new ones out of the oven", she smiled.

"Great! Can we have three of those?" Tyler asked.

"Of course, I'll be right back", she smiled as she wrote it down and walked away.

"I'm sorry..." Josh mumbled.

"Joshua, don't say that. It's okay", Tyler said as he pushed his chair closer and intertwined their fingers.

"You don't have to apologize, Josh. You never have, okay?" Michael told him. Josh blushed and nodded. "I'm just not used to... This. Not used to someone else paying for my clothes... Not used to stuff like Starbucks, not used to people being so nice to me, like you guys are", Josh said as he looked down at his lap and bit his lip. "And all that stuff you bought me... That's almost as much as my whole wardrobe at home. You shouldn't've bought all that stuff... I shouldn't've allowed you to do so. I feel so stupid", Josh mumbled as he yanked his hand away from Tyler's grip and rested his elbows on the table. He buried his head in his hands.

"Joshua..." Tyler started, but Michael shook his head at Tyler. Tyler stopped talking.

"Hey, Josh?" Michael started. "Can you look at me?" He asked politely. Josh opened his eyes and looked at Michael through his fingers.