32k special~

SAME AS "special 1k" But has a different setting :)) perhaps consider it as a OVA?

PS... Maki is nine years old while Madara is a two years older :-))

Sorry for late update (////)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maki POV

  "Raa!" I punch the ground causing smoke to appear from the ground. I pat on my clothes dusting the dirt off as the smoke starts to fade. Looking around I notice that a deep creator was form, turning around I see my mother smiling, I look up at her smirking.

" How did I do this time mommy!!"

"Hmm.. I don't know~ aboouut you but I think you'll be able to beat papa!" She says as she fist her hand up proudly. "Really!? You think so!" I fisted both of my hand and jump up high 'Yes! Now I can show him when papa gets back' landing back on my feet I run towards mama and hug her, "When will papa return?" She hugs me tight. Well I know the answer now.

"Soon" she smile sadly at me, "you always say that mommy," I pouted as she sighs and then pinches my cheeks,"He's out on a important mission protecting us and his clan, he'll be home soon" I look up at her and nodded. It's been two years since he left and I always wonder if he'll come back. I sigh while facing at the sky, observing the clouds. "Hey, it's gonna be alright sweetie, let's go home and call it day" I look at mother and smile nodding at her, I grad her hand and we both ran back home.

~~~~~~~~

After Dinner I decided to head out to town to look for books on chakra control. I wanted to learn more about it. I headed to the kitchen finding my mom cleaning the dishes,"Mom can I go out and buy some dumplings? I'm kinda craving for some.." I asked Giggling slightly. She stops and looks at me smirking, "hmm.. craving? Sure! Want me to come-"

"N-no!.. I mean not that I'm saying I don't want you to come...but.. I'll like to go alone, no need to worry about me!! I'll be okay I can defend myself! Besides I think I should start maturing a-and not needing you by my side all the time mommy," I cross my arms and tried to to act tough, causing her to giggle. I pouted, "Ookay, you can go by yourself, but you better be back before it gets dark," she warn. 'Yes!'

"Bet!" I say smiling, I quickly gave her a hug and grab my bag that I put around my shoulder and down to my waist and ran out of the door, "B-but be careful!" She shouted behind me and I gave her a thumbs up as I run off to town.

~~~~

   As I arrive, I decide to head to the library first. Looking for the library, I get bump into someone making the two of us fall back.

"Tsk"

"G-Gomen!" I say nervously not looking at the person. Before they had the chance to say something I quickly got up and ran off.

'Baka!' I think to myself as I walk into a large wooden building with As I enter, I quickly wave to the book check that I'm really close to in the town. She was a elderly women but very kind and clever, as I continue, I walk into a row of scrolls. I wasn't aloud to be in this section but I really need to get my hands onto the scrolls that explain everything about chakra. I could have ask my mother but I'm not allow to know or learn future more of it because my father doesn't want me to be like mommy, he fears if anymore finds out I'll be taken away. But I want to learn more is she doesn't tell me then I'll find out myself.