Ch.7 Day 4

Hey guys!

Gomen, Gomen!

Sorry that I haven't update like I promise hehe..

Anyways forget that....

VOTE VOTE!! COMMENT COMMENT! AND FOLLOW FOLLOW✨💫✨!!

Thank you and TO THE CHAPTER👇👇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazuo POV

I was looking up in my tent,
And again I woke up early.

   I started to day dream until a picture of my family pop on my head,

' I miss home,' I thought as I let out a sigh.

My eyes widen, ' I forgot that am suppose to meet Izuna today!'

I quickly change and head out. I had on a standard uchiha outfit which consisted a high- collared, blue shirt with the uchiha crest on the upper back and blue pants which were wrap up in bandages at the ends. On my waist, I had on a bandage belt that held a sack that was full of my ninja tools.

I quickly hurry to the training field, as I was quickly walking while not paying attention I bump into someone,

"Gomen,gomen!" I say as I bow not looking who it was.

"Kazuo?"

I look up and saw Madara in front of me and Izuna behind him with his head sticking out behind his back.

"Sorry I came late," I say as I bow.

"Ho, no need to worry you actually came right on time, we just got here also," Izuna says while he smiles.

I sigh in a relief, "Say, should we get started with your training" Izuna says with a smirk. I nodded as I stood up straight.

"Am going to show you a advance jutsu, I want to see if your even capable of learning a new jutsu," Madara said crossing his hands as he narrow his eyes at me. '

'Gulp'

He quickly went into his fighting stand and did a hand sigh,

'horse' I thought, that's all?

"Fire Release: Great fire annihilation!" shout Madara ( If you see the picture, it is the fire annihilation if you didn't knew..),

My eyes widen as I saw Madara breath in deeply, As he blow out HUGE flames form as a huge wave. It almost look like the fireball jutsu I thought.

When he stop the jutsu, the trees were all burn pieces were everywhere. There was also no grass, it was a dead looking a place.

"Now its your turn," Madara says in a cold, with a emotionless face.

I nodded and walk wear Madara was, I close my eyes, while I close my eyes I focused on my chakra, I quickly did the hand sigh.

~~~~~

Madara POV

' What a waste if my time, why did I ever agree to show this jutsu to Kazuo,'

'Can he even handle this, what a weakling' I thought.

After showing him the jutsu I look at him and saw him nervous, I roll me eyes. Kazuo walk towards the spot I was at, I saw him close his eyes while taking a deep breath, I narrow my eyes at him as I cross my arms on my chest.

He quickly did the hand sigh,

My eyes widen

"...Unbelievable..." I say.