Ch.4 Day 1

Hmm don't you guys think in the picture....... doesn't he look too white!! or look pale... and his eyes though..
O3o...

I judge too much...

Anyways forget that

I do not own Naruto!!

Thank you and to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally arrive to my destination.

I didn't know where to go.
the Western part huh?' I thought

" Well I don't know we're that dam place is at!" A said out loud annoyed. " What place?" A deep familiar voice spoke behind me,I jump and look behind me and quickly notice it's the same guy I met at the forest
" I-" dang it I keep forgetting to use a deep tone. I look up making eye contact to him, which he raise his brow at me waiting for my responses.

"I was looking around where was the western camp, I was suppose to show up and stay at." I say as I cross my arms as his did.  He nodded his head understanding that I was lost. "Follow me. I'll take you there since I'm heading to that camp." He said and walk to a direction while I follow behind.

~~~~~~~

" I didn't knew Tadao had a son,"

My eyes widen.

" Haha, seems like the old man doesn't talk much about me," I said in my 'man voice' again as I scratch the bad of my head.

He look at me unconvinced, but then he nodded.

"Am Izuna, uchiha, " he introduced himself.

"Ma-" *fake cough, cough,*
' I was about to my name idiot! idiot!'

"Kazuo, uchiha" I reply back.

He nod, " let me take you to the western part," he said and lead the way.

I follow behind as I look around.
It was indeed beautiful.

As usual I don't pay attention, I bump my face on to Izaun back.

"Sorry!" I said right away when I bump to him.

He nods give the scroll back to me.
I look in ahead and I saw a camp ground, almost like a HUGE training ground, but with tents all over the place.

I look next to me but Izaun disappear. I look around and saw him walking away.

I was about to call out him name until,

" Hey you!"

I froze and slowly turn to face my greatest nightmare.

"M-me?" I said pointing at me looking around if he was calling someone else.

'Man, I bet I look like a idiot,"

"Yes you, come here," he said.

I walk towards him.

"Ye-yes sir?" I said.

" Who are you?" he said coldly.

I hand him my scroll slowly,
And he snatch it off my hand.

I frown. 'Rude!' I thought

"Hmm, I didn't knew Tadao had a son" he said unconvinced that my father had a son.

"That old man surely doesn't talk much about me." I said with fake smile

"You can pick any tent anywhere you like," he said and walk away.

I took a deep breath, there was a rows of tenets.

After searching for a tent I found a small white tent at the end and far away from the other people.

'Good, I can have my own space away from those freaks!' I thought.

"Hmm, seems like you pick one far away from the others."

I jump up about 10ft up in the air,
( just kidding)I spin around quickly.

"Oh, h- *fake cough, cough*"
'Idiot! I was about to use my normal voice again!'

"Sorry," I said in a deep voice,

Izuna smirk at me and I smirk back.

"Is there something wrong sir?" I said on my fake 'man voice'.

"Huh?... Oh! sorry you just reminded my of someone that I met earlier," he said chucking and look around.

I froze and look at him wide eyes.
' He remember!' I thought,

"Oh, who is that person, if its okay for me to ask," I said smirking at him.

" Oi, let me remember her name.."

I sweat drop, 'maybe he doesn't remember,' I thought

" it's okay if you don't rem-"

" Maki! Yeah that her name," he said scratching that back of his head.

I frown,

"Are you guys related or something?" he said crossing his hand in his chest.

'Now what! what should I say!' I thought.

"Y-y-yeah! we are, she is my little sister," I said stepping back a step.

"Hmm,"

"Izaun! what are you doing there?" Yelled out a deep, cold, scary voice.

We both look to see who it was and it was the other twin!

His black eyes follow my eyes, I step back a little ' he looks scary today,' I thought.

"Ho, nii-san how ya doing," Izaun said.

" I was looking for you all day, and I find you here talking instead of training!" he snap,

" Oi, calm down nii-san, I was just talking to the newbies."

"Let me introduce, kazuo, this is my older brother Madara uchiha leader of the uchiha clan which you already know, Madara this is Kazuo," Izuna  introduced.

I bow quickly when Izuna finish talking.

" It's a pleasure to meet you Madara-sama," I said as I bow.

"Hn" he said crossing his arms.

We had another! awkward moment until I!(Me, Maki) decided to talk.

"I.... gotta go, it was a pleasure to net you Madara, Izuna - sama," I said with a bow and quickly left them with a frown or smirk in their face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izaun POV

"hmm"

" Doesn't he remind you of that girl we met in the forest nii-san?" I asked.

Madara let out a long sigh,

"Indeed little brother," he reply.

"What is surprising is that he is Maki older brother," I said smirking at my older brother.

Madara turns and face his brother looking unconvinced.

"Oh really.... That very surprising, they both look a lot alike," Madara said, then he took a deep breath and patted his young brother in the head.

  "You think they're twins?" I say crossing my arms around my chest.

"Hn, I don't know if they were then he would have said so,"

"..."

  "Aren't you suppose to be training?"

"Right.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   New chapter!!!
Yaya!!

Hope ya like it!👍👍

👉 Comment!👈
👉  Comment!👈
             &
      👉Vote!👈
      👉Vote!👈

    Thank you!!