Black Veil Brides Bracelet

In a burst of fashion, I had dug through my closet to find a short, tight, strapless Avenged Sevenfold dress. I paired it with high combat boots, A7X necklaces and silver hoops in my snakebites. My eyes were framed by thick black eyeliner and eye shadow. I considered for a moment before painting my full lips a dusky dark pink. It was basically the only color that looked good on my lips. Since it was chilly out, I threw on a thin black hoodie and decided it was time to head out.

I had only taken a few steps when a car pulled up next to me. I looked up in alarm, tensing up before laughing when I saw Criss and our other friend Jasper in the front seats.

"Hey cutie! Want a ride?" Criss shouted, overly loud, making me think he was already a bit tipsy.

"I don't know. How do I know you two won't kidnap me and ravish me?" I asked, mock serious as I swayed my hips over to them, my hands trailing over myself as I winked.

Jasper laughed loudly and made a kissy face at me. "There's a high chance of that happening, but you would come with us willingly. After all, you are just so in love with us and can't choose between us, so you want both of us," he gestured obscenely, making me flush as I laughed.

Criss just rolled his eyes at us and motioned for me to hop in. I giggled again as I got in. the short ride to Alex's was filled with dirty jokes and laughter, lightening my mood. The party had already started when we walked in, and I started dancing seductively to the rock music vibrating through the house. I felt a pair of warm hands on my hips and a hard, lean body pressed to my back.

I looked back and saw Criss smirking down at me. I felt another body moving in front of me and whirled to see Jasper grinding against me, trapping me between the two best friends. I shrugged and went with it, drinking a little as I threw my body into the music pounding through my blood, playing with both of them, equally rubbing against them.

Finally, we made our way, with much prodding and lewd remarks from Alex, to the upstairs guest bedroom to play Seven Minutes in Heaven. I waved my hand in front of my face, trying to cool my excitedly flushed face as I waited for my turn. The hat was passed my way and I drew out a thin Black Veil Brides bracelet. I flashed back to dancing with the boys and recognized it as Criss's.

I caught his eye and we stumbled to the huge, mostly empty closet. I stood there awkwardly for a minute, not sure what to do. Criss was looking at me, a nervous twist to his lips as he slowly closed the distance between us, tilting my mouth up to his gently. His full lips were soft and soothing, plucking needily at my mouth as he enfolded me into his body.

I moaned quietly as I clung to him, one hand clutching his soft brown curls and the other rubbing his chest. Criss pulled back with a sigh and whispered, "I've wanted to do that for a while. Was it too much too soon?"

I exhaled shakily and looked up at him with wide eyes, my lip gloss smeared all over both of our mouths. "That was amazing. You've wanted to kiss me?" I was utterly shocked. I had always assumed the crush I had on him was one sided, and that Criss only saw me as a friend. I was trembling, though from shock or want, I wasn't sure.

"How could I not, Alec? You are beautiful, smart, funny, and you don't even realize it, which just makes it that much sexier. To be honest, I've been falling for you all year," Criss confessed. "And dancing with you, it took every last drop of self-control I had not to take you to a bedroom and do everything I've wanted to do to you." I shivered at the thought, accidentally digging my black nails into his arms.

"I've had the biggest crush on you for a while, ever since we started talking and hanging out. So where does this leave us?" I asked softly, running my hand through his hair, marveling at its soft, silky texture. Criss closed his eyes and hummed in pleasure. I grinned and he opened his bright blue-green eyes, smiling.

"Well, I was hoping you would...be my girlfriend?" Criss said, the end lilting into a question. I gasped lightly, nodding weakly as I went up on tip toe to kiss him eagerly, feeling him respond with a low groan as he pressed me roughly against the wall, devouring my mouth as he tugged at my dress. I pressed a hand to his chest and pushed him off, shaking my head and gesturing to the door. Criss groaned and kissed my neck, begging me. I laughed and shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest.

I leaned into him sensually, rubbing against him, teasing both of us. "Basement. Five minutes. Don't keep me waiting," I whispered, thrilled at my own boldness. I licked at his mouth before I sashayed out the door. Criss was stunned, frozen in place. I winked at Alex as I started for the door, and she grinned at me, making a humping motion with her arms and hips. I laughed as I raced away, knowing Criss would be right behind me.

I left the basement room door slightly cracked, mine and Alex's 'smash room', and sat on the bed, leaning back on my elbows. My heart was racing as I waited for him, and he so didn't keep me waiting long.

Criss checked at the door at the sight of me. I beckoned him closer and he locked the door behind him. That quiet little click made my mouth do dry as the knowledge that we were all alone with everything that could happen.

Criss walked over to me and pulled me up by my hands. I draped my arms around his neck as he pressed our mouths together, inhaling everything I offered up to him. I moaned and he toppled us down onto the bed and I wrapped my legs around him, feeling his hardness pressed so intimately against me.

Criss trailed soft kisses down my neck, tugging down my dress as he went, baring my black, skull and crossbones push up strapless bra. He tenderly unhooked it and laid more kisses across my hard nipples, my soft cries urging him on as he dipped down farther, kissing, rubbing and nibbling at my belly as he pushed my dress off and I was all but nude before him.

"You are so beautiful," Criss murmured in worship as he kissed me again. I pushed his shirt up his hard stomach and it was quickly gone, followed by his jeans and boxers, my heart pounding and my eyes closing as I gripped the sheets, longing rushing through my blood. He was thick, and long, and so ready. I felt his fingers slipping my thong down my legs, my breath catching as I watched him.

Criss's fingers touched at my wetness hesitantly, making me moan in encouragement. He rubbed firmly, my body writhing as I cry out, feeling the warmth build down low. "Close Criss, so close," I breathed hoarsely as my hips bucked involuntarily. His fingers swirled faster and faster until he brought me, screaming his name as I went limp, panting harshly.

Criss was grinning proudly down at me, leaning in to softly caress my lips with his, exploring my mouth with his tongue. I pressed against him, one leg hitched around him.

Criss pulled back to his knees, trembling all over. "Are there any condoms in here?" he asked shakily, hands on my hips. I nod towards the bedside drawer where me and Alex kept our just in case stash. He was groaning in frustration as he tried to hurry, my body clenched tight in anticipation as I watched him touch himself like that.

He hovered over me, our eyes locked. "Are you sure you're ready, that you really want this?" he asked, hesitation fighting his desires.

I pulled him down into a deep kiss, controlling everything. "I want you, Criss. Make me yours." He moaned as he lowered his body to me and sank into my opening, making me arch my back and cry out as I felt every hard inch of him stretch me out.

His hips thrust into me soft and slow, making love instead of fucking. I moaned and panted, quickening as the intense warmth and pressure tightened me down low.

Criss was straining, his hips bucking harder and faster as he started to lose control. I gasped and cried and moaned his name as the heat spilled over the edge and I came, bucking my hips onto his and clinging to him. Criss grunted and his hips spasmed harshly, coming and bringing me again, our cries of passion mingling between us.

Criss held himself over me, shaking as we both panted, still inside me. "I love you Alec," Criss whispered, running a trembling hand through my sweat dampened hair. My breath caught as I smiled sweetly.

"I love you too Criss. Forever."

***OMFG!!! I know all of you are thinking, "Its about damn time this bitch finally uploads!" I know, I am an awful uploader and you all hate-love me. And if you're wondering why I didn't use as much detail in the sex scene, its because I wanted to express his respect for her and their mutual love. I love you all! Vote, comment, share to your friends, and fan if you want to! xoxo***