Razor Necklace

I stared at myself in the mirror. The thin, slinky black BVB tank top and ripped black skinny jeans were totally me, but I don't know if they were party appropriate. My best friend and basically my sister, Alex, had forced me into a lacy pushup bra, though I didn't need it at a size 40D, and a matching thong. She was damn near praying that I would get laid tonight at her weekly weekend blowout. I had rolled my gold-flecked dark brown eyes at the idea, but humored her anyways.

I styled my ruler straight dyed black hair and popped my black horse-shoe snakebites through my full lower lip. My eye makeup was dark and enticing, making my eys stand out like burned holes in paper. The analogy suited me, with my pale, icy cold skin. I threw on my black converse, left my room and house, and began the two block walk to Alex's mansion. The walk was quick and uneventful. I pushed through the double doors without bothering to knock or announce myself in any other way. I quick jogged up the stairs in front of me, ninja crept down the hall, and burst unexpectedly into Alex's room with a loud, obnoxious, "Boo!"

Alex shrieked, jumping mile-high into the air. I exploded into laughter, falling back onto her bed and snuggling into her fuzzy Gir <3 Scary Monkey blankie. I got it for her for her birthday last year, but now I want it back!

"Alec, what the hell is wrong with you?! What if I had been naked or something?" Alex scolded. Uh oh. When she had her hands on her hips like that, and her left eyebrow raised, I was in huge trouble. But, even through her tough-girl act, a goofy little smile was tugging at the corners of her sensual lips.

I stretched my arms casually over my head, yawned theatrically, blinked innocently up at her and smiled lazily. "Girl, if you were naked, do you really think I'd care? We've been friends for all our lives. I've seen you naked more than I have myself. And, as for what's wrong with me, too many issues to count." That was all it took. Alex giggled, then chuckled, then full-blown laughed outright. I smirked as I closed my eyes.

All of a sudden, a squishy mound of cloth and feathers came crashing down on my face. I bolted upright, removing the offending pillow. I scowled at the sadistic diva standing before me, pale eyes twinkling. I rolled my eyes and lay back down.

"Really!? That's it? No screaming, ranting, or strings of profanity for trying to start a pillow fight? I think you're losing your touch. Now, help me find what to wear! You look amazing, as per usual, by the way," Alex mini ranted. I scoffed sarcastically and hoisted myself up from the more than welcoming king sized bed. I stalked to her mini room that passed for a walk in closet. I shuffled through her clothes for a brief second before finding what I was looking for. I yanked it off the rack and thrust it into her hands.

The dress was short, girly and completely Alex. The top was tight, purple and strapless. At the waist, the skirt flared outward, and had a layered look with pink, purple and black petticoats. I searched through her moutainous heap of shoes and shoved a pair of purple converse high tops at her. Alex gaped at me, not quite believing my sudden fashionista side. I chuckled as I lay back down on her bed. It was calling for me, who was I to resist that call?

"Uh, uh sleepy head. As soon as I get out of the shower, you are helping me with my makeup and hair, then we are going to set everything up for tonight. So don't even think about passing out," she warned. I could tell by her voice that she was scowling at me with her arms crossed over her chest. I waved her away with my hand and she harumphed exasperatedly. I smirked, and drifted off to sleep.

When she exited the shower wrapped in a soft red towel, I was already waiting for her, armed with a blowdryer and a curling iron. Alex giggled, and sat down at the tiny stool to her vanity. I attacked her pin straight white blonde hair with the blowdryer first, ruffling it to make sure it was actually dry. I studied her dress for a second before getting to work on the curls. The curls were pretty minor, but the loose, flowiness made her outfit for the night both playful and sexy. It is decided, I am a genius.