I Was Tagged Again xD

I would like to thank @Mi_Mitty218 for tagging me xD

It says that I have to give 13 facts about myself xD

You guys already know 10 from the last time I did it xD

So without further a due let us get the facts on the road...

1) when I start to talk during a conversation I sometimes make them SUPER awkward xD (I am an awkward person)

2) the first anime I ever saw and loved was Dinosaur King when I was like 6-7.

3) The genres of anime I LOVE are: Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Action (I know I like a few, but I cant help HATING anything to do with romance)

4) I have written 3 books on here within the past year, they are: Kakashi's Adopted Daughter, Kakashi's Twin Sister and The Lovable Freak.

5) I avoid the outside world when I can as I don't like going outside.

6) I am okay at Basketball and Badminton although I am the laziest person in the world.

7) I am a Leo which is the year of the Dragon (Rawr xD)

8) I have almost white blonde hair but in the sun it looks golden blonde

9) I can immediately see if my friends are upset

10) I lack a few emotions, for example: If someone cries through a film I wont

11) I am the most clumsiest person alive, I will trip over my own feet

12) I may not seem it, but I have the most DIRTIEST mind in the world xD

13) I have had chicken pops 2 when I was little

Right now to tag people... But who will I choose...

Not you... Not you... Eh not you... Maybe you... Ah ha here you guys are... I have been looking for you... No... No... No don't run away... Come back... Guys please... I'm all alone... Please... Oh... You weren't running away... Oh... Phew... For a second there I though-... And you're gone...

@mathewhicks

@keteo1000

@HarrietRush

Haha... I found you... HAHA