Chapter 2 - My First Day Of The Academy

It has been a few years since i have been at the village, when i got older the Hokage let me call him 'Gramps' or 'Grandpa' which i actually loved, Gramps is the only family that is close to me.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, i flatten my ears as my alram clock was SUPER loud, i look at my clock,

6:30am

"*sigh* well i guess i have an hour and a half til the Academy starts, so i guess i will get ready and walk round the village for a while" i tell myself as i get out of bed.

I had a quick shower which took 10 minutes so i had an hour and 20 minutes left, i then dried my hair which took about five minutes, so i have an hour and 15 minutes left, i left the bathroom and got dressed into some black leggins, a fishnet long sleeve top with a white crop top with a black wolf over the top, i put my hair in a pony tail, i put my fingerless gloves on along with my weapons pouch, that took about 20 minutes, so now i have about 50 minutes left, i run downstairs and have a quick slice of toast which took 5 minutes, so i have 45 minutes left, i put my ninja boots on and locked the door behind me.

"Right, i have 45 minutes left, so i will have 30 minutes wandering and 15 minutes to get the the academy" i tell myself as i wander through the village.

I turn into a glossy white wolf and wander around the village, the best thing about this transformation is that it uses no chakra what-so-ever which is great.

I had 15 minutes left to get to the Academy, so i decided to go down an alley-way for a short cut, there a group of boys who look older than me by about 2 or 3 years.

I approch the group of boys, i go to pass them but then i get kicked in the stomach, i lay on the floor wincing in pain as these boys kick and punch me, i un-did my transformation and they see me lying there holding my stomache in pain, i had tears in my eyes.

The boys stared at me as they saw my ears and tail, one of the boys then grab my hair and pull me up, then another then kicks my stomach causing me to cough up some blood.

It had been about 10 minutes which seemed like forever, i was lying there in complete pain and agony, the boys left as they remembered they had to go to the Academy, i slowly pick myself up, still shaking in pain, i once again transform into my wolf form and made my way to the Academy, i had 5 minutes, 5 freaking minutes to get to the Academy on time, so i put the pain in the back of my mind and ran towards the Academy.

I turn back to my human form and realise i am covered in bruises, scrapes and scratches, to be honest i didn't really care what i looked like, the best thing was i got to the Academy on time.

I open the door and no one was there, so i pick a seat at the back by the window, i sit down and stare out the window, my tail swayed gently behind me and my ears were relaxed and listening as my other class mates start to slowly enter one by one.

"FIRST!" Two girls scream as they enter the room, one had bright bubblegum pink hair and the other had long blonde hair, i look at them and then they glare at me, i give them a warm yet shy smile, but they both scoffed and when to the desk infront of me where a boy with dark raven hair was sitting.

"Saskue-kun do you mind if i sit next to you?" The bubblegum hair girl asks with a blush on her face.

"No billboard brow Saskue-kun wants ME to sit next to him!" The blonde one shouts.

The blonde and the pinkette begin to fight to sit next to him, as i gradually look around the class, i see that nearly every girl was surrounding this Saskue person, but then in the corner of my eye i see a boy with blonde hair jump on the table infront of Saskue, then a kid behind the blonde boy gets up not realising that he was there, and nudges him and the blonde and Saskue kiss!

I snicker to myself, but i think the fangirls heard me, they all surrounded me with daggers of a glare.

"Did i hear you laugh! You freaky looking freak!" The pinkette yells, the whole room goes silent and all eyes are looking at where i am.

"I-I didn't l-laugh i swear" i stutter, but the girls weren't having any of it, the pinkette grabs my hair, i grab her hands to try and get her to let go, but then the blonde grabs my ears and starts to pull them expecting them to come off, nope they didn't.

I wince in pain, as tears swell up in my eyes, but before anymore damage could be done, the room door opens and a man with brown hair in a spikey ponytail walks in.

"What's going on here?" He asks looking in the direction of me and the other fangirls.

The girls release their grip on my hair and ears and sit back down.

"I'm not going to repeat myself" The man said sternly, then the pinkette spoke.

"That freak started laughing at Saskue!" She yelled and all the other fangirls agreed.

I look at the man with 'they attacked me' eyes, the man sighed.

"You, at the back what is your name?" He asks.

I hesitate for a second or two "M-My name i-is Shira Kimiashi" i say with a shy stutter.

"I'm Iruka, but you can call me Iruka-Sensei, after class i would like to talk to you" i give a small but noticable nod.

After class when everyone left, i walk towards Iruka.

"Y-You wanted to see me I-Iruka-Sensei?" I say, he looks at me and notices the scrapes and scratches on my face and arms.

"What happened this morning?" He asked in a calm, gentle manor.

I take a deep breathe "The pinkette and her blonde friend came in screaming 'First' then fought over who sat next to Saskue? Is his name Saskue?" Iruka-Sensei nods "Then a kid with blonde hair croutches infront of Saskue, then a boy behind the blonde haired boy nudges him and he falls forwards kissing Saskue, i let out a slight snicker and that's when the pinkette, blonde and the others attacked me for snickering" i finish.

Iruka-Sensei then looks at me wide eyed and starts to appologuise about their behaviour, i nod slightly and he dismisses me, as i leave i turn into my wolf form and run as fast as i can home, Iruka-Sensei looks incomplete amazement at the fact i turn into a wolf.

I got to my house and saw that it had been burnt to the ground, i look around to see that there was writing on the walls saying:

'You will always be a monster'

'You will always be a freak'

'You will always be different'

'No one will like you'

Not knowing what to do i run crying to the Hokage's Office in my wolf form, i run up the stairs and claw at the door.

"Come in" i hear him say, i enter and turn back to my human form with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, i then fall on my knees and start crying.

Gramps then walks out from behind his desk and gives me a reassuring hug.

"What happened Shira?" He asks concerned.

I try to stop crying but i couldn't stop, but i tried to talk "my house has been burnt to the ground and i got beat up twice today" i continue to cry.

"It will be okay Shira i will make sure of it" Gramps then pats my head and i stop crying, Gramps then got up and sat back at his desk, i turn into a wolf and lie down next to his desk and go to sleep.

Why am i so different?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Hello my beautiful people how is everyone?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, poor Shira, let's hope she is feeling better in the next chapter ^_^

I do not own Naruto or any of the Naruto characters i only own my own OC's.

I will see you lovely people in the next chapter.

Im out

Peace

Zodiac ^_^