"Ouch." He mumbles before looking up at me. I pointed at his phone.

To Naruto💏:
Don't say anything to Sasuke...but I think he finds Sakura attractive... 🙈

I sent the text message and Naruto picked up his phone from the table to look at it. He snickered before replying to the text.

From Naruto💏:
Waaay ahead of you babe. I noticed that when he told her to get in the car. He's been sneaking glances at her every now and then.

To Naruto💏:
He told me she was cute on our way to math class.

From Naruto💏: 😳 no way!

To Naruto💏:
Way.

| Sakura Haruno |

| Sakura Haruno |

"It's rude to have private conversations." I say looking at Naruto and Hinata. The both of them eyed eachother knowinf they were caught. "So what's so secretive?"

"Oh nothing." Naruto replies. "Just telling my girlfriend how much I love her without the two of you feeling uncomfortable."

Sasuke, who was obviously bored of the conversation, place his cheek on his fist.

"Naruto you do that every chance you get around me without a care in the world." He says lowly. "Why do you care how uncomfortable I am now?"

Naruto didnt answer instead he changed the subject.

"So, Sakura how'd you enjoy your first day?"

I shrugged. "It was alright." I answer. "Too many different personalities to deal with though."

"I think you fit in perfectly with us." He smiles.

"Thank you." I returned the smile. Our pizzas came to our table and without hesitation we dug in. I found myself looking at Sasuke. He was completely different from Naruto. How were they best friends?

"So how'd you two meet?" I ask.

"Hm, I dont know honestly." He answers. "Our parents were friends and I guess being around eachother alot we developed a friendship."

I nodded. "You too seem so different."

"Heh, yeah Sasuke's a bit of a jerk but he means no harm." Naruto defends his best friend. "He's actually alot like me once you get to know em."

Sasuke never spoke a word this entire conversation.

"How'd you and Hinata meet?" Naruto asked.

I giggled remembering that day in Elementary school.

"I was in the 3rd grade. We had different teachers but our teachers always did projects together." I start. "One day Hinata and I were matching and not even knowing it till I told her I liked her outfit. Eversince then we were conjoined at the hip. We went to the same middle school and it broke our hearts not being able to attend the same highschool. And now we are."

Naruto chuckled. "I'd love to see Hinata when she was little."

"N-No you dont." She quickly jumped in. I took out my phone and swiped through my photos untill I came across our old pictures here we were in Elementary. My mom took this picture.

"Sakura!" Hinata couldnt stop herself from blushing.

"Haha what? He's your boyfriend!"

"Which is why this is embarrassing!"

Naruto smiled. "Hinata, you were so adorable." His eyes softened as he admired his girlfriend. "And youre beautiful now."

"Awwwww!" I say looking at the two of them. "Hinata youre so lucky."

Hinata placed her hands on her cheeks to hide her blushing.

After out delicious pizza, we were back in Sasuke's car. He dropped Hinata off at Naruto's house which left me and him in the car. Alone. I looked out the window as I gave him directions to my home. Within minutes he was pulling into my driveway.

"Thanks." I manages to say as I exit his car. He didn't say anything, let alone look at me. Once I got to my front door, I could hear him backing out of my driveway and racing down the street.