Him After Breakup

Him After Breakup

Derek:

"Where's Derek?" Scott asks entering the room.

"I don't know," says Peter. "He's always running in and out since the breakup." Peter actually looked worried for once. "He's been gone for three days. he really misses her."

Derek slams open the front. "Stop talking about me when I'm not here," he growls at them his eyes turning Alpha red. Derek punches the wall and breathes heavily as he sits in a chair massaging his eyes.

"Calm down," Scott says walking over to the broken man. "You need to suck it up and get her back. You can't do that sitting here and crying like a puppy."

Derek looks up with watery eyes, "What if she doesn't want me back."

"She wants you back, I hear her every night crying for you even when she's sleeping," Scott shares about his sister.

"She's crying?" Derek asks in disbelief. "Do you know where she is now?"

Scott smiles. "In her room as always." Derek races out the door.

Scott:

"Dude, you have to get out of bed and go to school," Stiles says opening up the blinds letting a stream of light hit Scott in the face.

"Oh god, dude you look horrible."

"Get out Stiles."

"No, you need to come back to school. Everyone is bothering Y/N since your not there to help her," Stiles commands.

"Why are they bulling her?" Scott asks looking up.

"Because," Stiles starts exasperated, "they think she broke the heart of the star lacrosse player and they don't want to lose."

"But I broke up with her," Scott says sadly.

"Which was a stupid idea, but do you think they know that. So get off your ass and protect her."

Stiles:

Stiles is standing at his locker, mindlessly talking to Scott. His mind only focused on you standing down the hall talking to your friend. You send him subtle looks and every time he looks happy. Stiles looks at you every few minutes and sees you enjoying life, like nothing ever happened between you.

"Stiles, Stiles!" Scott shouts.

"What?"

"Are you even listening to me?" Scott asks.

"Yes?" Stiles says confused.

"Then what did I just say?"

"That you are the most amazing person in the world, and I don't deserve you as a friend," Stiles sucks up glancing at you again.

"Nice save, but no. I was saying if you really want her back go talk to her."

"What if she doesn't want me back," Stiles whines.

"Dude, she's looking over here every ten seconds and every time she does her heart races."

"Really?"

"Yes now go talk to her." Scott says. Stiles nods before running over to you.

Isaac:

"Are you mad at me?" he asks you.

You continue to ignore him like you have since the breakup.

"Please talk to me. I've been losing my mind," he continues standing in front of you.

"Then maybe you shouldn't have cheated on me with Allison."

"I didn't. She came onto me."

"Yeah, and she made you push her into a wall and give her multiple hickeys on her neck," you hiss at him moving around.

"I'm sorry it was a moment of weakness. I didn't see you in days and I missed you."

"Stop with this bull shit, get yourself a new girlfriend because we are done."

"But-"

"Leave me alone!" you yell at him running around the corner.

Isaac wipes his eyes with his sleeves and slides down the wall.