You're Related To

Your Related Too

Derek:

Stiles is your dorky younger brother, and Derek loves messing with him. Whenever the three of you are together, Derek is kissing you or holding you close, and of course, you don't mind.

Scott:

Aiden and Ethan are your older brothers, and super protective. They let you go to school, and there you met Scott. It was instantly love at first sight, but Scott had no idea about your sin kings and when he did find out, he thought you were using him. Later you made Aiden and Ethan tell Scott, that you were not using him.

Stiles:

Isaac is your older protective brother. Since Stiles and. Isaac were on different sides of a fight, the two of you could never really hang out until the two of them had to save you from the kanima. That's when Isaac saw how protective Stiles was and trusted him with you.

Isaac:

Derek was your Alpha brother, and really annoying. When Isaac first joined the pack, you developed a small crush on him. Derek saw that and trained Isaac ten times harder than everyone else, but eventually you sat Derek down and told him how much you liked Isaac. Isaac overheard, and immediately asked you out.

Aiden:

Danny is your older brother. While Danny started liking Ethan and always talking about him, you found Aiden attractive. Aiden wasn't the biggest fan of Danny, but once you started dating Aiden stopped harassing his brother about Danny.

------------

Just an authors note.

I'd just like to say thanks for all the reads and votes and that, and that I have a Teen Wolf fan fiction up so if you like Teen Wolf (which you probably do if you're reading this) then you should go check it out.

And I'm running low on ideas, so if you have any suggestions comment please.