Things You Love About Him

Derek:

His eyes. Sometimes you can't always tell what he's feeling although his body expression and face, but his eyes always hold his emotion. That's why when ever he feels mad or sad he covers his eyes or turns away. He's always afraid one day you'll see how much emotion he does have and leave him.

Scott:

His smile. His smile literally lights up the room. Well at least to you. His pearly white teeth glimmer and you automatically smile the second you see it. Whether it's his full-blown smile, his cheeky smirk, or that one smile that always creates butterflies, you seem to fall in love with his smile more and more everyday.

Stiles:

His sarcasm. His sarcasm and humor always manages to make you laugh or giggle. Even on your safest days, he can say a simple phrase that'll make you burst out laughing. He tells you that he always jokes around because your smile is the most beautiful thing he's ever seen and your laugh is a wonderful melody. His cheesiness is adorable.

Isaac:

His taste in music. His music choices are so similar to yours, sometimes you guys switch iPods without noticing. From pop music to rap to classic rock, your favorite artist are the same. Even when one of you don't know one of the others songs automatically after listening to it, it becomes your favorite. You are always rocking out to music whenever you are together.