I'M PROUD OF US

Oliver ran over to Speedy and Spartan. Speedy pulled Oliver into a hug.

Oliver: Feels nice being your hero.

Speedy: You always were, all my life.

Oliver: I Love you Speedy.

Speedy: I love you too Ollie.

They pulled apart. Oliver looked a far and saw Tommy run into The warehouse beside the power plant. Oliver ran after Tommy. Spartan pulled off his helmet.

John: Oliver!

Oliver ran into the warehouse.

Oliver: Tommy?

Tommy jumped kicking Oliver in the back.

Tommy: Hey buddy!

Tommy and Oliver ran at each other fighting. Tommy pulled the sword out the holster on his back but Oliver kicked it out of his hands. Oliver threw a punch but Tommy caught it and he threw Oliver into a wall. Tommy ran over to Oliver and started punching him. Tommy bet Oliver senseless until blood and bruise covered Oliver's face. Tommy walked away from Oliver to go get his sword. Oliver saw a sharp piece of metal beside him. Oliver tried his hardest to grab the sharp piece of metal and he did. John ran into the warehouse he saw Oliver beaten against the wall.

John: Oliver!

Oliver was about to get up until Tommy drove his sword through Oliver's chest. Oliver felt the pain of the sword through his heart. Oliver looked at John.

John: No!

Tommy pulled his sword from Oliver's chest before John lifted his gun shooting Tommy in the shoulder. John ran over to Oliver.

John: Oliver just hold on. Ok? we're gonna get you some help ok? Just hold on!

John helped Oliver up. They were halfway to coming out of the warehouse when Oliver stopped and turned to John.

John: What are you doing?

Oliver put his hand on his best friends shoulder, looked at him and gave a slight smile before he gave his final words.

Oliver: I'm Proud Of Us.

Oliver closed his eyes and fell into his best friend.

John: Oliver? Oliver!

John hugged the corpse of his best friend and cried. Everyone grouped outside the warehouse. John carried the dead Oliver out of the warehouse and tearsa dn sadness filled everyone as they may have won The Battle But At A Cost Greater Than Any Of Them Could Handle.